Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Had the white/red pair in ‘03 and always wanted the black/white, but never caught a sale at the right time. Finally willing to pay retail. Quality better at least be decent. I haven’t seen a pair in had since 2015 but those were awful.

Had the white/red pair in ‘03 and always wanted the black/white, but never caught a sale at the right time. Finally willing to pay retail. Quality better at least be decent. I haven’t seen a pair in had since 2015 but those were awful.
Why didn't you like the 2015 version? Apart from the purple air bubble, which was barley noticeable, I thought the releases of 2015 were pretty solid.

I was staying more in terms of ‘90’s sig lines.
Ah, in that case I would give Hardaway 2nd place. Griffey, Pippen, and Barkley can be interchangeable for 3rd. Considering they all only have like 4 or 5 models that have passed the test of time, with each having models that have sold out. My 2cents.

I was staying more in terms of ‘90’s sig lines.
Gotcha….
The ATL in me wants to throw Deion in there but I know overall I got Barkley

Personally, I only favor the Griffey 1 and 2, though I do also like the Fury joints, just not enough to take over the Barkley line, considering the kicks that aren’t necessarily part of the line but connected to the player.

Back
Top Bottom