Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Gotcha….
The ATL in me wants to throw Deion in there but I know overall I got Barkley

Personally, I only favor the Griffey 1 and 2, though I do also like the Fury joints, just not enough to take over the Barkley line, considering the kicks that aren’t necessarily part of the line but connected to the player.
I really liked the Griffey GD’s when they came out as well. Back in 2000/2001 they had some fire colorways. They had a nice little retro run in 2010.

Last edited:
I wonder why we got drops 2 yrs ago......and now these? I wonder if they were just stuck in warehouses or if Nike just do another production run. I will definitely be looking at the production dates. But, I do need the triple blacks to complete the set

I wonder why we got drops 2 yrs ago......and now these? I wonder if they were just stuck in warehouses or if Nike just do another production run. I will definitely be looking at the production dates. But, I do need the triple blacks to complete the set

They've done this before.

but I wonder if it's because the production was smaller because of Covid.

RELEASE 2023.12.31
SKU FD6924-100
COLOR: LIGHT IRON ORE/MONARCH-BLACK-LIGHT BONE-WHITE
RETAIL $170
1682502535987.jpeg
1682502563026.jpeg
1682502587201.jpeg
1682502610153.jpeg
1682502632164.jpeg

House of Heat

CB94 is such a legendary model, but Nike always stay giving us some seriously bootleg retro+ color ways.

Just play around with subtle color variations of the OG color blocking and you'd have hit after hit

CB94 is such a legendary model, but Nike always stay giving us some seriously bootleg retro+ color ways.

Just play around with subtle color variations of the OG color blocking and you'd have hit after hit
nike did that for a long time with the air jordan retro line but the past few years have been money by keeping it simple and turning out color swaps on classic colors

dont get me wrong they still churn out some horrible **** but atleastthey finally got around to keeping it simple

Back
Top Bottom