Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Yep. Only 3 og colors of this one. Black/White/Concord, Black/Black/Silver, White/Black/Concord.

Peace,
J

J, I am a big fan of chuck. I have all og cw in my head ;-) btw, I watch him play first before MJ! Haha

Last edited:
J, I am a big fan of chuck. I have all og cw in my head ;-) btw, I watch him play first before MJ! Haha

Me too. Met him a couple of times, and despite his "not a role model rep," he's the nicest dude in the world.

Peace,
J

I'm sorry, the fact that the lace locks are white is just too much for me. I had planned to get multiple pairs of these as I had them as a kid, but I'm gonna pass, even on a discount, that's really pathetic on nikes part.

I'm sorry, the fact that the lace locks are white is just too much for me. I had planned to get multiple pairs of these as I had them as a kid, but I'm gonna pass, even on a discount, that's really pathetic on nikes part.

Know what you mean.

Only getting these if they're heavily discounted too, but more kicks hardly are these days :smh:

They pulled the same crap with the retro of the Infrared Air Max 90 dropping this year they removed the Infrared sock liner.

Here's a few pics of my 02 version.

only interested in this colorway and the all black colorway. Everything else is just a waste of time. Around my way it was looked at that if you had Barkley's you were not up to par with the folks who Jordan, when I was growing up...

Last edited:
I'll settle for all 3 of the OG Cw's. I don't see myself buying any new stupid cw's nike known to do to classics.. When it comes to Signature shoes I like to stick to OG cw only but other shoes for ex. Huarache Trainer I might go all out on and buy multi cw's if they dope.

Just Me.

Still using that messed up midsole where the heel doesn't touch the ground properly.....

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I don't understand how they could round out and inflate the new air unit properly on the Trainer Max 94, but not these.

Nike did it again,why must they continue making unessesary changes to retros&not appropriate ones.What happened to the black or purple lace locks? now there white,hey nike stop the b.s. changes,leave sh*t alone you wanna make good changes come up with a way to prevent soles from crumbling&yellowing that we spend or hard earned cash on.

only interested in this colorway and the all black colorway. Everything else is just a waste of time. Around my way it was looked at that if you had Barkley's you were not up to par with the folks who Jordan, when I was growing up...
Man that's too bad.

I can remember a time when jordan shoes kinda fell off.

This time period was probably around 92 to 95, if i remember correctly?

Some folks still bought jordans, but it was some of the other nike models that were becoming more popular, along with other brands like... Fila, K swiss, Adidas and Puma.

Yeah back in 93 the shell toes, and puma suede were in high demand.  I personally liked the K Swiss classics.  Fila was killing the game during that time, from their lifestyle shoes to their hoops shoes...They had it on smash!

I still remember seeing those CB 94 Barkley's for the first time. I was in the 6th grade. I wanted them so bad, but pops wouldn't budge...didn't hook me up.

This kid i didn't really like at school had them, **** he had all the new shoes, his family hooked him up. Not the kids cheap pair either, he was tall and big, so he was already rocking the men size shoes. I use to just look at him and shake my head. He had all the shoes, but couldn't play a lick of ball! The boy was not athletic...to say it kindly.

When those Barkley's came out, all other nike basketball shoes had to a back seat quickly!

If only i had me a hot tube time machine...i would go straight back to the 90's.

Nike did it again,why must they continue making unessesary changes to retros&not appropriate ones.What happened to the black or purple lace locks? now there white,hey nike stop the b.s. changes,leave sh*t alone you wanna make good changes come up with a way to prevent soles from crumbling&yellowing that we spend or hard earned cash on.

I couldn't agree more. Find a way to make the current air units bigger and more rounded, less awkward looking.

Man that's too bad.
I can remember a time when jordan shoes kinda fell off.
This time period was probably around 92 to 95, if i remember correctly?
Some folks still bought jordans, but it was some of the other nike models that were becoming more popular, along with other brands like... Fila, K swiss, Adidas and Puma.
Yeah back in 93 the shell toes, and puma suede were in high demand.  I personally liked the K Swiss classics.  Fila was killing the game during that time, from their lifestyle shoes to their hoops shoes...They had it on smash!
I still remember seeing those CB 94 Barkley's for the first time. I was in the 6th grade. I wanted them so bad, but pops wouldn't budge...didn't hook me up.
This kid i didn't really like at school had them, **** he had all the new shoes, his family hooked him up. Not the kids cheap pair either, he was tall and big, so he was already rocking the men size shoes. I use to just look at him and shake my head. He had all the shoes, but couldn't play a lick of ball! The boy was not athletic...to say it kindly.
When those Barkley's came out, all other nike basketball shoes had to a back seat quickly!
If only i had me a hot tube time machine...i would go straight back to the 90's.

Yeah, in 1994 when the Air Max 2 debuted with shoes like CB 94, and Trainer Max 94, I was mesmerized by the air unit. I was only 12 at the time and wanted them all. The VII was my last Jordan, and I made the switch to Barkleys, and CWebbs in 95. to the Penny 2's in 1996. It was a great era. Too bad Nike ruined those air units, and couldn't figure out a way to make them just as big when they made the environmental change.

.... and couldn't figure out a way to make them just as big when they made the environmental change.
I could've sworn the first re-release of the Air Max 2CB was after they had to change the bubble, but was still a decent size.

Maybe i'm wrong on both.

I am really looking forward to this release but as always, it is always in the details. For comparison to the upcoming retro release, here are a pair of my worn originals of the white model. You can see the 2 types of leather used, black lace guides, concord "2" on the AirMax logo and smooth inner material texture:

And a comparison of the Black/Concord original and 2009 retro:

Let's all keep hope for a release of the all black version...with the silver dots!

I am really looking forward to this release but as always, it is always in the details. For comparison to the upcoming retro release, here are a pair of my worn originals of the white model. You can see the 2 types of leather used, black lace guides, concord "2" on the AirMax logo and smooth inner material texture:

And a comparison of the Black/Concord original and 2009 retro:

Let's all keep hope for a release of the all black version...with the silver dots!
NICE

It's a 50/50 chance the all blk cw will drop, they might drop as a new all blk cw with a lil twist to it. I just don't see Nike bringing back all 3.. they did the same with the diamond turfs II, brung back 2 og pair and the rest was new cw's.. so barkley might get the same treatment, i hope not thou.. 

Def copping the black/white/purple.

Had these probably 7-8 years ago, the all white pair me and my bro had and I also had the black/white/red pair. Didnt eem care that they were a full size too big. :lol:

THIS IS GOING TO BE A DOPE RELEASE.. TOO BAD ITS JUST IN TIME FOR ME TO BE ON A SNEAKER HAULT .. TOO MANY PAIRS IN MY CLOSET ALREADY TO CONTINUE ADDING MORE… MAYBE LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF/WHEN THEY GO ON SALE… I JUST WORE MY OTHER 09'S LAST WEEKEND TOO

THIS IS GOING TO BE A DOPE RELEASE.. TOO BAD ITS JUST IN TIME FOR ME TO BE ON A SNEAKER HAULT .. TOO MANY PAIRS IN MY CLOSET ALREADY TO CONTINUE ADDING MORE… MAYBE LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF/WHEN THEY GO ON SALE… I JUST WORE MY OTHER 09'S LAST WEEKEND TOO
the only pair i have from the last round of retros thats even kinda wearable is the blk/red. how do you manage not to beat barkleys? joints get worn like 8-12 times a month until they flatline 

the only pair i have from the last round of retros thats even kinda wearable is the blk/red. how do you manage not to beat barkleys? joints get worn like 8-12 times a month until they flatline 

PRETTY MUCH A MIX OF WHAT I SAID AND NOT MUCH OF WHAT YOU SAID LOL.. I HAVE ABOUT IDK LIKE 80-100 PAIRS OF KICKS AND I DRESS UP FOR WORK.. I DONT HAVE THE CHANCE TO WEAR EM MUCH. I THINK I WORE THESE LIKE 2 TIMES.. MAYBE 3

PRETTY MUCH A MIX OF WHAT I SAID AND NOT MUCH OF WHAT YOU SAID LOL.. I HAVE ABOUT IDK LIKE 80-100 PAIRS OF KICKS AND I DRESS UP FOR WORK.. I DONT HAVE THE CHANCE TO WEAR EM MUCH. I THINK I WORE THESE LIKE 2 TIMES.. MAYBE 3

The hood don't love you man

Back
Top Bottom