Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Any other stores getting the triple blacks? I need that size 15 and my trust definitely isn't with Snkrs

This date change to the 5th of October came outta nowhere. I’m wondering if most stores are going to get random shipments. These next few days are going to be interesting for those that want the Triple Blacks day one.

True.. it could be wack a mole with different sites dropping at rando. Ive def seen shoes like this drop at 3 different times btwn Nike, FNL, and Bodega etc.

Articles like this might provide insight into the schenanigans

Granted they're talking about JB and after market sales, but Nike smells that the sneaker climate is cooling down and they gotta do something psychologically to keep the ball rolling

This crack ain't gon' sell itself

Granted they're talking about JB and after market sales, but Nike smells that the sneaker climate is cooling down and they gotta do something psychologically to keep the ball rolling

It’s true but also a lot of this is being over sensationalized. Keep in mind that Jordan Brand already sells more “performance shoes” than retros. The cheap JB crap will keep selling, so any down in retros isn’t as dramatic as the average sneakerhead might think.

Personally I think a lot of the cooling beyond the inflated 20-21 covid nonsense is because of the terrible releases and lack of OG colorways. Nike thinks they can carry two retro markets forward, growing the n00b market with no sense of history and largely awful colorways while still retaining the same sales from OG Jordan collectors.

Personally I think they’re leaving a ton of sales on the table treating the Barkleys like some hype generator. These were never that big of a shoe but limiting releases like this isn’t driving sales one bit. They’re simply missing out on revenue because they misused this model in their production strategy

These kids couldn't give a **** about Charles Barkley and John McEnroe types, even MJ to some extent. And as the years go by their vault is becoming less and less relevant. But let's make it hyped/limited and put backwards swooshes on em. People who actually know and care about those shoes aren't chasing clout like that in their (our) old age. If they actually met real, not manufactured, demand on these retros we'd all wait for em to go on discount. They're between a rock and a hard place. And don't get me started on them pretending virgils still alive. Who knows, maybe J Balvin will save them smh.

These kids couldn't give a **** about Charles Barkley and John McEnroe types, even MJ to some extent. And as the years go by their vault is becoming less and less relevant. But let's make it hyped/limited and put backwards swooshes on em. People who actually know and care about those shoes aren't chasing clout like that in their (our) old age. If they actually met real, not manufactured, demand on these retros we'd all wait for em to go on discount. They're between a rock and a hard place. And don't get me started on them pretending virgils still alive. Who knows, maybe J Balvin will save them smh.
I'm laughing at the J Balvin will save them 🤣

I think an important factor that people forget when it comes to Nike’s resell sales declining is the state of the economy. Inflation is destroying people, most people are living check to check and credit card debt is at an all time high. Most folks simply don’t have the disposable income to spend on sneakers, let alone the time to jump through the hoops that Nike tries to put people through. Also, you add on the frustration of dealing with wacko resellers and boom, you have a recipe for what’s happening.

I think an important factor that people forget when it comes to Nike’s resell sales declining is the state of the economy. Inflation is destroying people, most people are living check to check and credit card debt is at an all time high. Most folks simply don’t have the disposable income to spend on sneakers, let alone the time to jump through the hoops that Nike tries to put people through. Also, you add on the frustration of dealing with wacko resellers and boom, you have a recipe for what’s happening.

+ Lots of people getting different brands now too (more than ever). Look at how NB exploded, Adidas Sambas and Gazelles have been immensely popular. Clogs from all sorts of brands been everywhere.

I don’t think the Triple Blacks are releasing everywhere tomorrow. They’re not on any of the apps as far as I can see and I hit big stores locally that get EVERYTHING and they have no clue about these. I’m expecting this release to be filled with random late shipments popping up unless the release date is officially changed for stores again.

Edit: Just got word from a local spot that they will get them in a random shipment within the next 2 weeks, lol.

Last edited:

You could see it a mile away! It was slowing down about a year ago. Only certain kicks are actually selling out quick or reselling with enough profit. I don't know why people are even reselling only making roughly $30 profit on a lot of kicks now. That's not even worth my gas and time.

You could see it a mile away! It was slowing down about a year ago. Only certain kicks are actually selling out quick or reselling with enough profit. I don't know why people are even reselling only making roughly $30 profit on a lot of kicks now. That's not even worth my gas and time.
I really started to see it when the playoff 13’s came out earlier this year. Prior to the release date, I just knew those were going to sell out, but I was extremely wrong lol. Still shocking to this day lol

Nike is corny for that.. always have been but they've been milking the hype train for the last few years. I was over it when Neon 95's were gone in seconds.

Neon 95s are still a shoe I need. I just refuse to pay crazy resell prices on shoes. $40 over retail is my max and that's just because I view it as that would have been my tax and possibly gas and or time to get the shoes.

IMG_7632.jpeg

Welp :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom