Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I wouldn’t be surprised if these and the bell, white and purple are just left overs from the 2020 release.

Wait - I thought these drop in December?!? I was ticked off when my boy sent me the SNKRS notitfication.

I was prepared for a before Xmas release.

Wait - I thought these drop in December?!? I was ticked off when my boy sent me the SNKRS notitfication.

I was prepared for a before Xmas release.
The release date was just recently changed to October 5th. Stores don’t have their shipments though. Seems like things will be all over the place for this release.

1342147578_securedownload_3__1_.jpg

Yea those mochas ain’t bad at all. If those cross straps over the tongue would’ve been the same color brown as the side panels, I would’ve copped.

Did the 2020 have felt suede for leather? Worst part of the 2023 release and both got that pleather tongue nobody asked for.

Other than that the 23 is visually dope.

Did the 2020 have felt suede for leather? Worst part of the 2023 release and both got that pleather tongue nobody asked for.

Other than that the 23 is visually dope.
I think they were exactly the same except for the color of the air bubble. Agree though, real tumbled leather would’ve set these off.

I need them blacks! Now, I do think the blacks are the same from 2020. See no differences. Are the air bubbles different on the 23 blacks? I see no comparison pics or vids online or youtube

def incoming...

Pulled the trigger on black/white/concord on eBay

Y’all can have the triple blacks, Phoenix suns, wheat/brown, gray/green and whatever other colors they put out

All I need is the marquee colorway on these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom