Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

IMG_0736.jpeg

I will say - after a couple wears to break the ankle/collar in, these are one of the most comfortable retros I’ve ever worn. Cushioning is actually nice and the leather molds and flexes with my foot now. Not hard to get on now either.

The white/navy along with the all blacks were my high school basketball team sneakers that I could never afford to get. I almost cried when they the all blacks retroed a couple years ago. I got 2 DS pairs of those that I don’t care if I ever wear. I remember I found a beat up pair of white/ navy in the locker room in HS in my size when I tried out for the team the following year. Turns out they were a seniors pair. He saw me with them and let me rock. 🙏🏾 I wore those ****s for years popped bubbles/ lace swapped and all. These were the first pair of shoes that started my love. I definitely can see myself copping 3 pairs and walking away from this sneaker game if they retro 😂

I didn’t have the White n Navy but I had the White n Red. White n Navy is way better because of the colored sock part going up near the laces. Def want both to retro. Good days then I tell ya

I didn’t have the White n Navy but I had the White n Red. White n Navy is way better because of the colored sock part going up near the laces. Def want both to retro. Good days then I tell ya
That era of Retros was top tier that year! You had the black/blue And Black/red Barkley’s(retailing at $120). Black/red 12’s, Converse Aero Jam’s, Total Air Foamposite Max, Black Foamposite Pro’s(made in Taiwan). It was more, but that’s what I can think of at the moment.

Even the newer basketball and cross trainer shoes were dope that year. Vick 1’s, Zoom Generation, Air Zoom Flight 2K3, Ultra Flights, Ultraposite, Shock Stunners, and a few others.

Getting kicks were so easy too. Just walk in and ask for your size.

Hated the white/red and I always hated that Grey/Orange joint too :lol: .. Navy was cool but kinda meh. Black Red and Black Royals are elite though. :nthat:
Black/Red and Black/Blue I need both like asap. I still have the Blue pair but I ain’t wore those since like 2012. I remember buying those from the DTLR back when they released. Super easy and that $120 price tag wasn’t bad lol. I remember my brother got them for $84 a few months later.

Back
Top Bottom