Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Black/Red and Black/Blue I need both like asap. I still have the Blue pair but I ain’t wore those since like 2012. I remember buying those from the DTLR back when they released. Super easy and that $120 price tag wasn’t bad lol. I remember my brother got them for $84 a few months later.

Blue pair is my fav.. def top 3. Copped a pair like right after I graduated and rocked them a few times and let them go thinking about longevity and an eventual retro and instead got the whole crayon box of bs :lol: It's dope you still have a pair. :nthat:

GGfNWWnbkAA-F-6.jpeg.jpg

41 years ago, Wilson Smith III became Nike’s First Black Designer. He is responsible for designing Scottie Pippen’s Nike Uptempo’s, Air Jordan 16’s and 17’s & Charles Barkley’s “Air Max CB34”

years ago, Wilson Smith III became Nike’s First Black Designer. He is responsible for designing Scottie Pippen’s Nike Uptempo’s, Air Jordan 16’s and 17’s & Charles Barkley’s “Air Max CB34”

wearing my 2020 white concord pair and i was mind blown.

ADVERTISEMENT​
when did they start doing the puffy nike air on the back again? i remember previous versions were a cheap *** paint/laser print.

now if they would just stop putting the black paint/ laser print over the puffy nike air and just leave it blank.

Back
Top Bottom