Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

It's your mind playing trick on you don't do it.....
RIGHT!!!..for some reason I have this vision in my head wit the Gold dots..like this CW.

To answer your question, the sides are what bothered me more. the front of the toebox is big man i just think the leather in the shoe makes it snug combined with the sock (like i said the og retro black on black cb94s fit good and where comfortable. Its not uncomfortable but to me it doesn't feel as nice or nearly as comfortable as the og retros. I do have a widefoot though. 
I had to cut off the top most elastic on the pair I scooped in the last Retro just to improve the comfort a bit. 

Glad everyone was able to cop with no problems. I couldn't cop this weekend , but hopefully I can cop in 2 weeks on next payday.

copp mines with no hassle.. i rem somebody said they're might be a line for these lol.. they was 150 on the head in stores, i went up .5 in size and they fit with no prob..

Just picked up my pair at my HOH's (Dadeland, FL), I grabbed the last 8.5.. They got two sizes of each size.. Basically a two size run, quality is superb. Just crazy knowing there's aren't many pairs out. Smh.

Villa n eastbay look like the only choices left online. Hoping these make it to discount but i wont keep my hopes up

My pair off NDC shipped, I just noticed that NDC got a new tracking update setup...

Last edited:
Man, I know this will come across as hating, but I had these as a kid, the fact that the shoe lace holder part isn't black irks me beyond belief. Won't buy these, even on a discount, serious design flaw in my opinion.

I noticed that. Like how nike removed alot of the purple on the black colorway.

Why nike changes little things like that and the nike air on the back is beyond me

Probably to use the remastered gimmick next time they retro and do it properly

Hmm still waiting for my NDC order to ship.. maybe mine didn't ship yet because I ordered it late in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom