Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Check your local finish lines...

53511C52-2536-4C6A-BCA3-E76BFA45FF81.jpeg

I just called 3 different finishlines. Not one person knew what I was talking about :emoji_angry:

lol right...i had to be like the white black and purple nike basketball shoes...air max cb 94....the barkleys....shouldve came in a new shipment...etc...

Lol man I'm going to make a trip tomorrow maybe. I call and they just say they don't have them. I don't want them to feel some type of way if I start breaking it down for them.

I just called 3 different finishlines. Not one person knew what I was talking about :emoji_angry:

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of store managers tell the employees to sound like that. I'm sure they get a lot of calls asking the same question. They'd rather get you in the store to find out.

It happened with the white cw of this shoe a couple of years back. Called and dude had no clue. Went down there myself and sure enough, they had them.

need to call my local finishlines tomorrow and ask them about the barkleys... last time i called which was last week they sounded like they didnt know what i was talking about...

Last edited:
It sucked that they sold out but the random drops eliminate any hype from being built. Because these weekly SNKRS app L's is really starting to get annoying.

Wanted these. Never had a pair of these. But I ain’t jumping through no hoops. And resell? Naw. Hopefully they restock or the reseller realize this isn’t a hype shoe. Unless Travis Scott breaks out a pair then we’re doomed

I went to two finishlines and neither had them. Employees didn't know if they were getting them. I bought some Bron 17s instead.

Hibbetts sold out near me. Hopefully this will be like the Viotech release where a few weeks later they drop everywhere

Back
Top Bottom