Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Yea, that stupid leather tongue is killing it for me. What is it with Nike and their need to add unnecessary leather pieces to retros.

This isn't the first time leather was on the tongue. I never had the original, so I can't make the claim of it being different. The 2009 retro had leather as did the 2015.

The good ol days!
Screenshot_20200809-233825_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200809-233807_Instagram.jpg

Super frustrating with this janky randomized release. I mean if I’m gonna fail on SNKRS or something at least let me know what day to pick up my L

This crap just leaves feeling like you missed out without even knowing it

Staggered release is what’s making these more hyped then they should be. Give them another two months and they’ll be below retail

Yeah I normally don't critique sneakers the way a lot folks do in this forum but that leather tongue is definitely an eye sore. I still plan to cop though.

Apparently the official release date for these were 8/6 according to footlocker?

Apparently the official release date for these were 8/6 according to footlocker?

yes, 5 yrs ago

I saw this and thought it was some release info for the current release. 😒

These and Air Max 93’s make me miss the seam on the air bag more than any other air Max. The 270 air unit hasn’t been the same since Nike went environmentally friendly

It would be cool if Nike would release these toy versions for the masses but also have a program where collectors and customers that care about quality and details can order the real thing.

Some Jordan retros are close to og and I think there’s a good chance they clean up some of the models that are still way off. With Nike retro stuff I have no hope. Not enough people really care enough to force their hand and they obviously want to keep retail prices on the lower side.

Back
Top Bottom