Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

I think they should release multiple color ways of the OG white/black/purple pairs but just change the color of the sock liner and keep the rest of the shoe the same in black and white. Like how they did the royal pair back in 2001. Can someone photoshop shop the white/black/ purple pair but change the purple sock liner to red and then lime green, and then grey, and any other colors?

shock drop 3 months before release?! Wow

How I like it! Make it a true shock drop, unannounced and all, months in advance and not 2 weeks in advance. With how Nike does shock drops now with roughly 2 weeks early, by the time they shipped and you get them in hand, the actual release date is only a day or two away....totally robbing me of the "early access" before release feeling.

I think they should release multiple color ways of the OG white/black/purple pairs but just change the color of the sock liner and keep the rest of the shoe the same in black and white. Like how they did the royal pair back in 2001. Can someone photoshop shop the white/black/ purple pair but change the purple sock liner to red and then lime green, and then grey, and any other colors?

i wouldn't say no to an orlando or bulls version

I remember in 2020 people in this thread were on my case about paying $220 on goat for the triple blacks. Not to mention they were pretty easily accessible for at-least a month when they released. Cant believe how much the demand on these have surged.

Yea, they were easy to get for the first month or so and then they just shot up.

Easily accessible where? Must be on resell websites because how they were randomly releasing these CB's during the pandemic was behind strange. If it wasn't for the fact I got up to use the bathroom at 4 am, I never would have got the purps back in 2020 from Hibbett.

Easily accessible where? Must be on resell websites because how they were randomly releasing these CB's during the pandemic was behind strange. If it wasn't for the fact I got up to use the bathroom at 4 am, I never would have got the purps back in 2020 from Hibbett.
Purps were harder to get for sure. But I remember going to the mall multiple times, and seeing the whites and triple blacks on display for a few weeks on end. Definitely weren’t instant sell outs like the black/ white/ purple.

Purps were harder to get for sure. But I remember going to the mall multiple times, and seeing the whites and triple blacks on display for a few weeks on end. Definitely weren’t instant sell outs like the black/ white/ purple.

Yeah. Whites were definitely easy

They were easy to get online if you really wanted them. I remember we just refreshed the Hibbett page every morning and sizes would randomly show in stock.. that trick worked for about a week

Then low key sites would randomly drop outta nowhere and NTers would post the links.. places the Twitter feeds don’t blast links to so watching this thread secured my pairs back then

I remember in 2020 people in this thread were on my case about paying $220 on goat for the triple blacks. Not to mention they were pretty easily accessible for at-least a month when they released. Cant believe how much the demand on these have surged.
The demand in 2020 was higher than it is now

2020 the OG and Triple Blacks was selling out and going for $260 + on Stock x early on :lol:

Looks like they're dropping on SNKRS on the 5th

I don't think they ever had a shock drop. Their detectors just detected them being added.

We were talking about the all-blacks only, they were in boutiques and some major retailers too.

They didn't have a crazy resale value initially.

They were easy to get online if you really wanted them. I remember we just refreshed the Hibbett page every morning and sizes would randomly show in stock.. that trick worked for about a week

Then low key sites would randomly drop outta nowhere and NTers would post the links.. places the Twitter feeds don’t blast links to so watching this thread secured my pairs back then

Nike was randomly dropping these joints @ like 5AM.

Still can't believe I copped the all black off ebay only to give them away a few months later. Can't remember who I gave them to ask for them back :lol:

Nike was randomly dropping these joints @ like 5AM.

Still can't believe I copped the all black off ebay only to give them away a few months later. Can't remember who I gave them to ask for them back :lol:
Yeah these and the Griffey’s had the most random drops a few years ago

Every retailer dropped outta nowhere on different dates you really had to catch the links in this thread right when they’d pop up lol

Yeah these and the Griffey’s had the most random drops a few years ago

Every retailer dropped outta nowhere on different dates you really had to catch the links in this thread right when they’d pop up lol
Don’t even remind me ‘bout them times smh. I did get the all black randomly at DTLR back in 2020, I remember dude was putting one on the shelf while I was there. Still DS too, I might skip this release tho. It’s exactly the same shoe right? I finally got the Purple color in the last month or so and it wasn’t half as difficult as it was in 2020.

Nike Air Max 2 CB 94 “Triple Black”
Color: Black/Metallic Silver
Style Code: DC1411-001
Release Date: October 5, 2023
Price: $170
Nike-Air-Max-2-CB-94-Triple-Black-DC1411-001.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-2-CB-94-Triple-Black-DC1411-001-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-2-CB-94-Triple-Black-DC1411-001-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-2-CB-94-Triple-Black-DC1411-001-5.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-2-CB-94-Triple-Black-DC1411-001-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-2-CB-94-Triple-Black-DC1411-001-6.jpeg

Nike-Air-Max-2-CB-94-Triple-Black-DC1411-001-7.jpeg