Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Had no idea these Olympic Pippen's were even coming out, overlooked this thread lol... Picked mine up today as I went to get some Kobe's, saw them and was like @#%?!? They are sicK!

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Anybody that has these already are these true 2 size or go 1/2 size up?
True to size.  Half size up is way to roomy in the toe.

pimp.gif
DAMN!
An outlet shoe this is not.
(unless someone knows about these being released everywhere eventually *crosses fingers*)

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

pimp.gif
DAMN!
(unless someone knows about these being released everywhere eventually *crosses fingers*)

You're in for a rude awakening seriously.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

pimp.gif
DAMN!

You're in for a rude awakening seriously.
I would not be surprised if they do hit outlet....yeezy hit too didnt they? But coming across a pair in a the outlet seems like it would be challenging if your not in the know at that specific site

every shoe its the outlet eventually. its just a matter of how many, where, and knowing when it drops.

this shoe is only selling out because of niketalk at the moment. it was sitting in HoH in FL til dudes found out that they were only at the spot for a min. Once it gets stocked at all of the locations, it will be a shoe people cop on the 50 or so.

One of the sick colorways/ too bad I aint payin more than $100 for these/ ill wait when the time is right/ same as it goes for the all black out

Originally Posted by bigj505

every shoe its the outlet eventually. its just a matter of how many, where, and knowing when it drops.

this shoe is only selling out because of niketalk at the moment. it was sitting in HoH in FL til dudes found out that they were only at the spot for a min. Once it gets stocked at all of the locations, it will be a shoe people cop on the 50 or so.
EXACTLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

EXACTLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ya actin like da 50 is a foregone conclusion.....

once da ones from NY sell out (cuz you know they will) it will start da ball rolling on all da other spots..matter fact, most of da other HOHs have already gotten em in..i wonder

how their doing in other markets.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

EXACTLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ya actin like da 50 is a foregone conclusion.....

once da ones from NY sell out (cuz you know they will) it will start da ball rolling on all da other spots..matter fact, most of da other HOHs have already gotten em in..i wonder

how their doing in other markets.
i know you are "mr. know it all" but just because it sells out in NY doesnt mean it sells out everywhere
eyes.gif

this shoe wont sell down south... people down in the dirty not spending 160 for a shoe that aint jordans hell 2 the no.. not outside florida

Hustle- 2 9.5s? my size
mad.gif
mad.gif

I guess they have PLENTY to go around
pimp.gif
(no surprise there 
laugh.gif
)

Ninja- sell out in NY = sell out everywhere? sorry, but i disagree on that one
anything and everything can sell out in NY as long as you say HOH, limited or anything around there. People beast for anything, but I can assure you everywhere else is not like NY, thats why NY is the flagship of all HOHs
pimp.gif

I will hold off on these, not droppin 160+ tax on these with some big releases this month and next,plus its holiday season.

Ill wait it out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

FYI,

They have landed in NY. I got two 9.5 today for myself.

2? What happened to gettin the 13s
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at someone paying $330 for these

Edit: NVM I just hope they sit at either HOH out here for a week or 2 and I'll be good.

Hustle- 2 9.5s? my size
mad.gif
mad.gif

I guess they have PLENTY to go around
pimp.gif
(no surprise there 
laugh.gif
)

Ninja- sell out in NY = sell out everywhere? sorry, but i disagree on that one
anything and everything can sell out in NY as long as you say HOH, limited or anything around there. People beast for anything, but I can assure you everywhere else is not like NY, thats why NY is the flagship of all HOHs
pimp.gif

I will hold off on these, not droppin 160+ tax on these with some big releases this month and next,plus its holiday season.

Ill wait it out
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Don't worry, Im done buying them. You can have the rest of the 9.5s
pimp.gif
Just helping out some heads. Gotta go get some other sizes

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

FYI,

They have landed in NY. I got two 9.5 today for myself.

2? What happened to gettin the 13s
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at someone paying $330 for these

Edit: NVM I just hope they sit at either HOH out here for a week or 2 and I'll be good.
Word... I thought he was joshing...then I saw my paypal account
eek.gif

and at this rate, Ill have more 13s than I need if you follow what im saying
pimp.gif

just got home a hour ago from HOHNY i lucked out got the only 7.5 they received 
according to them it was the only pair they received

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tajvh0.jpg

a2bt3t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom