Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Just got these bad boys... gonna rock the ##*+ out of them in Mexico this sunday for a whole week!... they actually mad comfy too!

that has to be bull ...i got to HOHNY at 3pm and i didnt see em...lol now i gotta wait for a restock smh

Originally Posted by chatta718

that has to be bull ...i got to HOHNY at 3pm and i didnt see em...lol now i gotta wait for a restock smh

no i dont they got em at 5 and i copped just now ..... #woo my habit is almost dead
pimp.gif

They actually got em around 11am but didn't put em out till late,afternoon. I took a walk there before work yesterday morning and saw the UPS guys bringing the boxes in.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

STILL NO WORD ON ALL BLACKS?

holidays my brotha.

AIGHT I'LL STAY ON THE LOOKOUT. TWO PAIRS OF ALL BLACKS. ONLY ONES I LIKED WERE THE ALL BLACKS, BULLS, AND THE ALL WHITES. PASS ON EVERY OTHER COLORWAY.

I must be in the minority on these. Not a fan of the Olympic version at all. I do like the all black ones. I hope they made them like the OG ones.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

every shoe its the outlet eventually. its just a matter of how many, where, and knowing when it drops.

this shoe is only selling out because of niketalk at the moment. it was sitting in HoH in FL til dudes found out that they were only at the spot for a min. Once it gets stocked at all of the locations, it will be a shoe people cop on the 50 or so.
EXACTLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ya actin like da 50 is a foregone conclusion.....

once da ones from NY sell out (cuz you know they will) it will start da ball rolling on all da other spots..matter fact, most of da other HOHs have already gotten em in..i wonder

how their doing in other markets.
i know you are "mr. know it all" but just because it sells out in NY doesnt mean it sells out everywhere
eyes.gif

^ But what they will do is this. If they sit in another city and NYC is selling and needs more, they will send the stock to NYC to make sure they sell them all.

Originally Posted by beh235

every shoe its the outlet eventually. its just a matter of how many, where, and knowing when it drops.

this shoe is only selling out because of niketalk at the moment. it was sitting in HoH in FL til dudes found out that they were only at the spot for a min. Once it gets stocked at all of the locations, it will be a shoe people cop on the 50 or so.
EXACTLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

once da ones from NY sell out (cuz you know they will) it will start da ball rolling on all da other spots..matter fact, most of da other HOHs have already gotten em in..i wonder

i know you are "mr. know it all" but just because it sells out in NY doesnt mean it sells out everywhere
eyes.gif

^ But what they will do is this. If they sit in another city and NYC is selling and needs more, they will send the stock to NYC to make sure they sell them all.

yea they will send the inventory from all of the HoHs to NYC so they can sell out.
i can see them sending the inventory from one or two but I have never heard of them moving then inventory from ALL stores to NYC.
eyes.gif

EXACTLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

bingo...hence da Bigillion re-stocks NYC has gotten from foamposites across da country.

EXACTLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

yea they will send the inventory from all of the HoHs to NYC so they can sell out.
i can see them sending the inventory from one or two but I have never heard of them moving then inventory from ALL stores to NYC.
eyes.gif
oh yeah? what you call Nike's previous Foamposite pro/one distribution?
laugh.gif
it literally was ONLY from NYC to da DMV and back.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

shakes my head.
nike restocked foams everywhere NOT JUST NY.
freaking memphis got a serious restock.

know the facts.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
shakes my head.
nike restocked foams everywhere NOT JUST NY.
freaking memphis got a serious restock.

know the facts.

gee i wonder y

l_f7310c9dee6c43a2a983fe6e53a99f8e.jpg

your argument is weak.
showing an old school pic like thats the reason why memphis got a restock of foams

Trying to pick up a pair tomorrow. If they hit outlets, so be it, I'll just pick up another pair. Can't risk missing out on these, which is while I don't mind paying retail.

for anybody looking for these in the dmv i just picked up two pairs today from the hoh in pg plaza. The dude i spoke to said today was the first day they were selling them and they had at least two of each size

yep not much more than that... chicago got the same and pairs are flying off the shelves ... i picked up 7 pairs already for the homies and all the good sizes are gone... you'll either find small or really big like a 15 LOL

if there's one thing u never do is sleep on how fast a limited OG color will sell...had they been GR i would've waited since

everything apparently is sittin, but with a HOH's release i wasn't riskin it...and looks like my intuition lead me da right way.

Back
Top Bottom