Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Yeah I would also like to kno if there are any other colors dropping besides the 3..

I wouldn't mind owning the Olympics, but I ain't trying to pay an arm and a leg for them.

The navy/orange GR joints will be copped as well.

I think I'm one of the few who likes those.

Hate to nitpick, but the swoosh on the back is supposed to be black

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

i don't really mind that...i ain't opposed to nike tweekin' em a lil but when it comes to takin off nike air off jordans or removin sig logos i draw da line.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

i don't really mind that...i ain't opposed to nike tweekin' em a lil but when it comes to takin off nike air off jordans or removin sig logos i draw da line.
white swoosh is a tweak I prefer.
pimp.gif

Coppin doubles of the blk/white's. Besides the air bubbles like mentioned before Nike did a pretty good job. I'm not thirsty enough to pay 200+ for HOH's though
sick.gif

All would be right with this release if they brought back the black/CHILE RED version...if they brought the Olympics back, I am still keeping my fingers crossed!

Got my olympics this past tuesday with help from Mike and Frank. Major props to both of you guys for helping me secure these. The shoes are dope. I wore them wednesday and thursday, basically all day. Love 'em.

Once again, if you all ever need anything from Atl or FINL, just hit me and its taken care of

Will try to post pics soon

These look better in this pic, but they'll definitely end up on sale and in outlets.  Might cop if I can get my hands on some Olympics.  Not sure though.
Nike-Air-Uptempo-Pippin-1.jpg

who had these in 96? im just curious because i had these back when they first released and i thought they were the best things ever and im stoked im getting a pair again. Is this shoe anyone elses grail?

Black pair is grail status for me but probably going to cop once they hit the outlets. 

Back
Top Bottom