Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I wouldn't be surprised if these are a gr in a year, similar to the pearls.
and the black.purple.orange barkleys.

man if these are selling out,im considering dropping retail. but rather not
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

picked up a pair of oly from HOH north river side. Shoe is sick...too bad they didnt have any 11.5 or 12 left, so i had to go with a 11. kinda snug, but doable.
frown.gif

Do u know if they have a size 10???

Originally Posted by jman219

pre-ordered the blacks from eastbay with 25% off and free 3 day gold club shipping. OG's to my door for 119.99.... NICE! 160 smdh... thats the reason I didnt bite on the olympics. Ill pay 120 now, then wait til they hit the outlets and pick up two more pairs!

How u do that pre-order??

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

pre-ordered the blacks from eastbay with 25% off and free 3 day gold club shipping. OG's to my door for 119.99.... NICE! 160 smdh... thats the reason I didnt bite on the olympics. Ill pay 120 now, then wait til they hit the outlets and pick up two more pairs!
Care to share the code? I did a google search and looked in the coupon post and didn't see it. Thanks.

Yea wats that code just found the shoe on eastbay, forget my last my post

i said on the last page it was a one time use code, for joining the gold club awhile back, i knew id be saving it for these
smile.gif
... but eastbay has a 20% off code every week, so be on the lookout for that one, If i find it ill be sure to post.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

picked up a pair of oly from HOH north river side. Shoe is sick...too bad they didnt have any 11.5 or 12 left, so i had to go with a 11. kinda snug, but doable.
frown.gif

naw, didnt really ask them.  u would have to call to find out, but it seems like these are moving pretty well.

frown.gif

naw, didnt really ask them.  u would have to call to find out, but it seems like these are moving pretty well.

Alrite homie I'll hit them up in da morring

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Care to share the code? I did a google search and looked in the coupon post and didn't see it. Thanks.

Yea wats that code just found the shoe on eastbay, forget my last my post

nvrmind. i was wrong

Soooo are they true to size?? or do they fit like the total max uptempos...Im a 11.5 in a majority of my shoes but had to go up to a 12 in the max uptempos

i just need the black ones. and i am all set. i remember wanting these so bad and never got them.

I Tried them on today they feel good i need them in my life. I'll try and wait

My "Gut" is telling me to pull trigger now...

It's a GR thought this was gonna be a December release? or It really is a November release?

Here's a 20% Code for Eastbay PKEBTN97, if anybody asks? you didn't get it from ME

I'm gonna order 2 pairs of the black ones from eastbay this week. i think I can live without the Olympic ones.

Was surprised to see these at Roosevelt field HOH considering Harlem HOH being sold out.

Glad Nike brought these back out.

They were displayed on the entrance and on the wall, didn't look like they were moving unless today was the day they received their shipment. Call them up, I only asked for my sz. 8.5.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

My "Gut" is telling me to pull trigger now...

It's a GR thought this was gonna be a December release? or It really is a November release?

Here's a 20% Code for Eastbay PKEBTN97, if anybody asks? you didn't get it from ME

Or if you want to wait, gift cards are 20% off now for use after Xmas.

^ Yeah, I actually got a one-time use code for 20% off Eastbay gift cards on the back of the new catalog.

Gift card with 20% off + the eventual 20/25% coupon codes that Eastbay have up on their site = 40-45% off my next purchase on Eastbay after Christmas.

eastbay getting smart with the gift card discount now. Now they send out a bunch of 1 time use code, instead of the good ole 1 code unlimited use for everyone
frown.gif

Probably still gonna use the coupon code, but i like the old ways better.

Back
Top Bottom