Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Originally Posted by Executive76

That Navy colorway is
pimp.gif
I don't think that colorway is Navy.....

The picture has bad lighting (or I hope it does)..... Thats the black/white/red colorway ( I hope it is ).

moz-screenshot.png
d7725ffe26bb9d0da3718259863c8a50d8f002c.jpg

After a close inspection it is NAVY!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
(check the outsole by the toe...its clearly black while the rest of the shoe is #$%#@ NAVY!!)

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Nike

just grabbed a pair of the retros for $49. wouldn't mind having another pair.

also pretty sure these are just called Air More Tempo.

Last time. the leather was so ugly. If its nubuc it will be better but the bubbles will still be tiny compared to OG.

...at the risk of stating the obvious, i assume Nike will (over)price these like the Total Maxes.

eh, idk, the last retro felt like bricks with cardboard cushioning compared to the OG.

the swoosh on the back is supposed to be black too

1995-96-Air-More-Uptempo-Black.jpg

also pretty sure these are just called Air More Tempo.

48f3698caa87d

das crazy if dey drp agen lol. hopefully da material is leather & on point like 06 releases

I copped the leather joints when they came out years ago...i mostly rock em in the rain and such to be honest wit you...Definitely glad the nubucks are retroing this time around...and i been waitin DUMB long for a pair of blue and orange kicks that I like (Knicks and Mets homie!), so thekid is all in.

They're alright. Nothin special to me. Had the all white retro cw and barely wore em. Ended up givin them away to family in the p.i.

Nah, those look to be Nubuck, like the OG's. If the shape in the pic is the shape of the shoe, I'll cop the black ones on release date and pay full price no problem. I like the syracuse joints, but those will def. hit the clearance racks. $49.99 at V.I.M. or Jimmy Jazz FTW.

mad.gif
I was so eager for these in '06 that I bought those HORRIBLE Black Leather pair..... Nike is a buncha jerks
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

eh, idk, the last retro felt like bricks with cardboard cushioning compared to the OG.

the swoosh on the back is supposed to be black too
Thats right I had forgotten they flipped the swoosh colors.
and I Agree w/ you, They felt horrible...I'm ashamed to admit I wasted my money on these 4 years ago as my volleyball shoe for senior year.

Hope they will use Nubucks on the Blk/wht, and please release the OLYs with #8 at the back . Damn Nike is killing it this year as well as my wallet
laugh.gif

i remeber having these when i was a lil man i begged moms for like 2 weeks to buy em..def a must cop just hope nike dont ruin em

Back
Top Bottom