Nike Air More Uptempo Holiday ‘10

Copped! I passed on the leather retros too. But man, I'm amped for these nubucks. I was tight that I missed out on them in '96. I hope they retro the navy/wht/gold colorway. Charles Barkley wore this shoe also in the '96 Olympics.

always wanted the black pair but was so poor at the time. my grandmother took me to the mall to try them on. i hated being poor but now that I'm no longer 11 years old - i think i can afford a pair/ (when they reach $109.99 on eastbay is offering $20 off)
smile.gif

damn these are a must copped for me/ i did copped the leather version but did sell it / now the OG version will be mine again

Originally Posted by never wear them

wow.... these will be copped...

hope they retro this colorway
2964200975_02214df0eb.jpg

I never liked these.  Pippen obviously didn't like them either. 

They released an all white colorway with a large colored swoosh in the back of the shoe.  That colorway was cold.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Glad to see these again.

The ONLY COLORWAY I WISH I HAD ......

moreretro.jpg

OH MYYYYYYY WORDDDDDDDD 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif
 . i remember these. but ill take the all blacks too.

Loved this shoe when it first came out. Had a couple pairs back then. I'll take 2 pairs this time around. Now just give me the red Maestros again and I'll be happy.

Nike is obliterating my pockets this year
smh.gif

Had these when I was in 6th grade, glad I passed on those horrible leather retros

when i was 12 if you had these you were automatically the man, now i think they just look goofy

never been a fan. that big #@* "air" has always been od and tacky to me. not to mention the $160 price tag and the fact that they have absolutely ZERO casual appeal. these are an easy pass just like they've always been.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom