Nike Air Mowabb QS

Not too many shoes I "rebuy" every release.

These are the exception.

Got lucky as the last retro hit outlets late 2010. $39.99.

Times have changed drastically since then so I doubt that will happen this go'round.

Intrigued to see what shuttle changes will differ from the O.G. THIS time around...:smh:

Last edited:
FYI -- I liked to 2009s better because they reflected the "two-toned" leather, even though it had the black mid sole.

The uniform leather on the 2004s always drove me nuts, but had the gray midsole.

What the hell Nike, Inc. :smh:

Last edited:
FYI -- I liked to 2009s better because they reflected the "two-toned" leather, even though it had the black mid sole.

The uniform leather on the 2004s always drove me nuts, but had the gray midsole.

What the hell Nike, Inc. :smh:

Yep, I always hated how the 2004 retros had the one color upper instead of the two-toned of the og. I still don't think the 2009's were spot on were they?

My 2004s were close in color but still two-toned.

Pics?

Maybe faded due to age... But not two-toned out the box my dude. :smh:

Two DMV'ers already posted live pics on this page. No need in posting mine or going back and forth, but that claim is FALSE on the '04s.

If you can search back to the ezboard NT there was a post with "us" complaining about it.

'09s had clear distinction, although the black midsole...

#justsayin

Last edited:
You can't tell me old age faded these two-toned. They are two completely different colors. Pics are from a DS pair I sold on eBay in March of this year.

Edit: I googled the 2009 and 2004 pair and yes there is more of a color difference but the 2004 was still two-toned.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of the OG for reference. I'm sure someone has a better pic but here ya go:

I'm hoping for an August/September release. Will probably be my first ever double up.

Can't wait to see what other cw's we'll get.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom