Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

AJ4114-486

FGL_332624849_40_a-Nike-Mens-Air-Zoom-Pegasus-35-Turbo-Running-Shoes-Blue-Orange-Red-AJ4114-486.jpeg
FGL_332624849_40_c-Nike-Mens-Air-Zoom-Pegasus-35-Turbo-Running-Shoes-Blue-Orange-Red-AJ4114-486.jpeg

This looks to be the CW on the FNL release calendar that getz_racer getz_racer racer posted earlier this week.

Just ordered the premium id pegasus. These were just too clean. Now the waiting game begins
7F121248-2BB5-48EC-B1CF-6124F9190934.png

Last edited:
I just ordered my black Pegasus Turbo and I wanna paint the nike white logo into golden.
But I don’t know to use what kind of color pen or tool. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks a lot.

If the Turbo had an integrated pebax shank, like the Streak 6, between ZoomX and React, it’d be perfect.

If the Turbo had an integrated pebax shank, like the Streak 6, between ZoomX and React, it’d be perfect.

I agree, that’s what they’re lacking. Sounds like that was the original design but they removed it supposedly based on Eliud Kipchoge’s suggestion. The Turbos are still good IMO but they don’t have that same feeling as you get in the ZF and VF. That’s the reason I’m not using them for speed workouts. For me they feel best between medium pace and MP. I’ve rotated the Turbo in on a couple long runs now which reach close to MP as well as for a few MP tempos. I’ve also been using them for a few Recovery runs where I wanted a bit softer ride than the reg Peg35.

I’m looking forward to seeing if the ZF2 is gonna change things for me too. If it’s softer than the original ZF, I might use that as yet another alternative to the speed stuff I’m currently doing in VF as well as potentially entering the rotation for hard road long runs (no way I’m doing those in ZF1, too firm, but Turbos can currently handle it albeit without that extra benefit of the shank)

I agree, that’s what they’re lacking. Sounds like that was the original design but they removed it supposedly based on Eliud Kipchoge’s suggestion. The Turbos are still good IMO but they don’t have that same feeling as you get in the ZF and VF. That’s the reason I’m not using them for speed workouts. For me they feel best between medium pace and MP. I’ve rotated the Turbo in on a couple long runs now which reach close to MP as well as for a few MP tempos. I’ve also been using them for a few Recovery runs where I wanted a bit softer ride than the reg Peg35.

I’m looking forward to seeing if the ZF2 is gonna change things for me too. If it’s softer than the original ZF, I might use that as yet another alternative to the speed stuff I’m currently doing in VF as well as potentially entering the rotation for hard road long runs (no way I’m doing those in ZF1, too firm, but Turbos can currently handle it albeit without that extra benefit of the shank)

Good insight into your shoe rotation. I’m loving the Turbo as well. I still wear the standard 35 but am running in the Turbo more due to the softer feel.

I have high hopes for the new ZF. The Flyknit upper alone should make them much better.

I’m also hoping my local running store will get the new VF so I can have them in time to race the Chi marathon.

Recently a calf strain disrupted training and it took me a couple weeks to get back on schedule. Now I’m trying to work my way back to MP 7:15. So for today’s run in the Turbo (14mi./8:00avg.), I finished with splits of 8:00, 7:45, 7:28, 7:17, and 6:57. Fatigue set in and that transition is when I would’ve enjoyed the responsiveness of a shank (at least near tempo).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom