Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Agreed. I got to try them on for the first time, and they felt SOFT. I can understand why people would want them as a casual shoe. With that said, I don’t think they’d suit me well, as I’m more of a fan of firmer shoes for actual running/performance.

AND YESSS! That Red Peg35 has been on the radar!

Peg turbo shoulda been called something else lol didn’t make me feel turbo at all but the cushion is the best I’ve ever felt, def better than boost, you want to talk about plush these are on another level....

I may be in the minority but feel like there is enough responsiveness in the Turbo. The soft feel is great for long runs and I find myself running pretty quick in these.

There not comparable to the Vaporfly in terms of responsiveness but they suit me well for training.

Agreed. I got to try them on for the first time, and they felt SOFT. I can understand why people would want them as a casual shoe. With that said, I don’t think they’d suit me well, as I’m more of a fan of firmer shoes for actual running/performance.

Just sucks that they look like they are finish line exclusives so I gotta be on the look out or I could miss them.

They may not be available on the site, but they were available instore.

I shot this pic when I saw them at the Hillsdale FTL (NorCal).
5B24AB45-7E32-473E-A396-1926CFAE5F04.jpeg

I may be in the minority but feel like there is enough responsiveness in the Turbo. The soft feel is great for long runs and I find myself running pretty quick in these.

There not comparable to the Vaporfly in terms of responsiveness but they suit me well for training.
I def felt the energy return kick in as I got further into my run but it still didn’t feel turbo-ish but I also run in Zoom flys and those really make me feel like I’m running at a faster pace more so than these. No complaints though I’m keeping these in the rotation. I’ll switch between these and my epic reacts for recovery runs and my ZF for tempo/speed runs.

I def felt the energy return kick in as I got further into my run but it still didn’t feel turbo-ish but I also run in Zoom flys and those really make me feel like I’m running at a faster pace more so than these. No complaints though I’m keeping these in the rotation. I’ll switch between these and my epic reacts for recovery runs and my ZF for tempo/speed runs.

Word!

You got zoom flys?

Nike is using the medial side of the shoe for marketing photos now? They must have just realized the oversized swoosh that goes onto the midsole looks like ****... :lol: :smh:
they probably couldnt find a pair where the painted part of the swoosh on the midsole wasnt all jacked up

Back
Top Bottom