Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Finally picked up a Turbo. This is the colorway I liked the most because the stripe isn’t as noticeable. At $84 pretaxes at the clearance store, they were AUTOCOPPED.

A833881D-7385-4458-848D-D00A9EA2A6F5.jpeg

Nike needs to move away from Crimson cws though lol. It looks like Electro Green will be the next featured color on their marquee lineup.
Love that store for all the running gear on the low. I got my Turbos there for the same price. And I hesitate to buy running shorts anywhere else because you can always find good ones there for $15 or $20

Officaling parting ways with my peg turbos. They’re just not for me at all. Way too bouncy

Last edited:
Apologies for going off topic but I feel there are more active runners in here.

For my guys running in 40 degF weather or below, what running pants other than Nike would you recommend?

I have some tights and 2 pairs of Nike Therma’s I run in but the tights I feel are restrictive and need more than two pairs of pants since I’m running more now in preparation for an upcoming 1/2. TIA

Do you prefer pants or tights? Other than Nike, I've had great success with Mizuno (quality, price, and fit).

D**** Sporting goods has a couple on sale. They are starting to hit the outlets too slowly but surely. Waiting for the lime greens to drop in price.

Anyone cop the Berlin's or CNYs?

Could have sworn they were retail yesterday. Maybe they just dropped the price. With 8% Ebates is tempting.

Lol....I did look closely to the pic and I did find the X is actually painted light green. It seems Peg2 Turbo version will have thinner lining compared to regular version. And the new ZF will be booty version.

Idk if I should just go ahead and buy a 2nd pair of the Turbo 1s for casual use or save my money and wait on the 2s.

Back
Top Bottom