Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

wait til the 1s are on deep discount, finishline has the orange peels for $90 and the others are probably soon to follow

13F5D202-48CC-4DE0-BA19-B67E41158F7B.jpeg

It says coming soon yet release date is over two months away. Foh.
I still cant believe they took out the full length zoom and went back to the 34 set up with heel and forefoot individual bags.
So disappointed

2wm9vz.jpg

Last edited:
I still cant believe they took out the full length zoom and went back to the 34 set up with heel and forefoot individual bags.
So disappointed

2wm9vz.jpg

Is that confirmed, though? They normally only change the midsole on odd numbers. Worst case, I guess you could say the individual bags are thicker than the full-length.

So disappointed

2wm9vz.jpg

Don't worry. They wrote the same thing for the Pegasus 35s months before it came out. This is likely the same case before it gets fixed to what it's supposed to be.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find Peg Turbos on sale for cheap? (Ideally under $100 - Colorway doesn’t matter) FinishLine is sold out of orange-peel after their deal the other day, which I heard about just a tad too late. They do have women’s available though for $90, so is there any significant difference between the men and womens versions??

Anyone know where I can find Peg Turbos on sale for cheap? (Ideally under $100 - Colorway doesn’t matter) FinishLine is sold out of orange-peel after their deal the other day, which I heard about just a tad too late. They do have women’s available though for $90, so is there any significant difference between the men and womens versions??
Women’s is just a little more narrow

really want the kigers for hiking but i got to wait for it to go on sale

or the wildhorse... or some acg's... whichever drops in a decent price first I guess

:lol:

Nice write up, and I’m already looking forward to whatever he was hinting at for the “other” shoe in the zoom lineup. However, I’m even more excited for the Trail brand shoes. I’m a Wildhorse fan but will check out the new ones when they start dropping the prices. What I really like is how the Trail brand has a very limited release of everything outside of the shoes. I bought a couple things from SF Running Company partially to get a hold of a couple stickers a few months ago.
BBD5F869-516D-4992-99EF-E56D95194F27.jpeg

For a shoe to be classified as “Zoom” must it have an Zoom Air Unit?

Not exactly, all the spikes + Zoomfly + 4% are Zoom shoes but have no Zoom Air units in them.

I tend to describe the Zoom shoes as technical and responsive running shoes with a training and/or racing distance in mind.

I'm looking into getting into running and Nike has some 35s marked down right now. Could anyone recommend models (turbo, non-turbo, etc.) and sizing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom