Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

There is a “+10” on the sole of the trail version. Could also be on the regular version but I can’t find a pic above. Is that describing the heel-forefoot drop? Why put that on the sole?

Both the Kiger and Wildhorse have it, tells you the heel to toe drop on it. The Nike 3.0 and 5.0 also tell you the drop on the sole as well.
Zoom shoes and React shoes will not have the drop number on the shoes this year.

Famb, I need to cop some really good new running shoes. Should I cop the 35's or wait until June for the 36's?

Famb, I need to cop some really good new running shoes. Should I cop the 35's or wait until June for the 36's?

Always get the older ones. Not much changes. I usually skip every other one.

Got the turbos during the clearance sale. Cushioning is intense, maybe too soft?

Based upon your avatar, might want to wait on the UNC Pegasus 35. Don't know if it's been mentioned, but they're releasing Pegasus 35 in several of the major Nike school's colorways this summer. If not, you heard it here first.

Based upon your avatar, might want to wait on the UNC Pegasus 35. Don't know if it's been mentioned, but they're releasing Pegasus 35 in several of the major Nike school's colorways this summer. If not, you heard it here first.

:pimp: thanks famb! Def going to look for them

SUPER curious to know what the major changes are to the Pegasus 37 that he was mentioning... If they could upgrade the foam or something that would be amazing, though, I doubt they will. I'm just not really sure what else they can do given that they already went from two seperate zoom bags to one full-length one.

^
Maybe he meant theyre making major changes to the upper as in switching to flyknit. Or the cushioning is gonna be react with full length zoom.

The 35s lately have been giving me some shin splints. I’ll probably skip the 36s and wait for the 37s

Pegasus 36 Trail 6/6
E9BBDB44-EDE7-4625-B959-0A02FEFEB1D2.jpeg
2415A67D-2D0D-4065-A5E2-4F81BFF09F4B.jpeg
14B57FBC-802A-434C-96BF-6021075C6B40.jpeg
930C6789-D33D-402C-B8DF-6376C383DFE3.jpeg

is it just me or do they not sell vomeros in store?

went to look to try them on and fnl, champs and ftl didn't carry them

is it just me or do they not sell vomeros in store?

went to look to try them on and fnl, champs and ftl didn't carry them

The running assortment at "sneaker" stores has been eroding for a while now. I only ever see Frees and Pegasus' there. Occasionally some Asics.

Back
Top Bottom