Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Nike restocked the black/white Peg 38 Shield last week. I just received my pair and they feel great. I picked up a regular pair of the Peg 38 as well to compare and the Shield version is definitely softer. I may send the regular Peg 38 back as the Shields and Vomero 16 should be enough for daily miles.
5318852B-1F57-47E2-9E8A-89CF21EEC3D4.jpeg
Let me know how they perform. I'm in-between these, the Asics Novablast 2, or the Ultraboost '21 for jogging.

These may get crafted too! I'm really enjoying the Peg Trail 2 / 3 soles! Plus, I want to use up my older Flyknit upper donors.

Flyknit Lunar1 X Peg Trail 2
Flyknit Lunar 1 X Pegasus Trail 2 - Orange.jpg

Based on the just the diagram, I'm not sold on the overall silhouette / sole of the PTrail4s. The 2 / 3 sole looks better. I just love the outsole fangs on them!

To anyone that has both, how are the trail Pegasus compared to the ACG mountain flys? Those olives are fire and beige ones too.

To anyone that has both, how are the trail Pegasus compared to the ACG mountain flys? Those olives are fire and beige ones too.

In terms of function I can’t really compare - one being a daily trail runner, the other a casual hiking shoe.

in terms of fit. ACG MF fit narrower for me and may need to go up a half size.

In terms of function I can’t really compare - one being a daily trail runner, the other a casual hiking shoe.

in terms of fit. ACG MF fit narrower for me and may need to go up a half size.
Thanks for the feedback. TTS on the Pegasus Trail?

It’sa little wide in the toebox when I went TTS. Works well for my trail running style in them (non-technical). Can always try on NDC and return if it doesn’t suit you.

lunarepic is goat and needs to be retroed yesterday

and to commemorate the new spidey film (and i foudn this old pic), ran my half marathon in the og le when i dresse dup as scarlet spider for the marvel half at disneyland from a few years back

scarlet spider.JPG

:emoji_fire:

On a side note, they need to bring RunDisney events back to California!

definitely, loved doing those runs and the medals being different infinity stone every year, i never got to complete it

but anaheims being a d*ck when disney is pretty much the cities main source of revenue

Back
Top Bottom