Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Interestingly they mention rumors that the outsole rubber for the next version next year (Peg Trail 5) is going to be an improvement and be stickier. Would seriously be a game changer for the peg trail line (and every other nike trail shoe) if true and maybe the peg trail gtx could finally be worth it.

Last edited:
so many threads that cross over so not sure where to share this, but looking like zegama is set to release on 7/28 per finishline’s release calendar.

looks like it’ll be the brown/black/purple and black/white CW coming first

I’ve run about 15 miles in my 39’s. I went with a size 11.5 (true size) and the room felt fine In my right shoe. However, I have a hot spot on the ball of my right foot….left foot is all good. I ended up taking them back and am on the fence to try a 12.

Thought I’d ask here since you guys are all in the know, I’m looking for a daily trainer (I’m super Nike bias lol - preferably Nike). I’ve been training with ZF3, VF2 for my tempo and AF1 fast runs. My feet absolutely hated Invincibles as I get this horrible pain on the top of my foot similar to breaking a metatarsal so they’re something I just cannot use. For reference I’m a 10km runner (Sub 38) and 21.1km runner (sub 89) if it gives an idea of level I’m at. I do two-three runs a week and cycle once a week too. Over time I’ve super enjoyed plated runs, I strength train 5-6 times a week so I’m fairly strong build for a runner, but I’m super conscious of needing to train without plated assistance. ZF5 is on the way - hoping it is way better than the 4’s but that’ll likely replace my tempo runs I think. Still leaves the daily trainer spot open for me.

So Yeha looking for a daily trainer for approx 2 10km runs a week, and one 21.1km, no plate, price isn’t a concern. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction :smile:

Thought I’d ask here since you guys are all in the know, I’m looking for a daily trainer (I’m super Nike bias lol - preferably Nike). I’ve been training with ZF3, VF2 for my tempo and AF1 fast runs. My feet absolutely hated Invincibles as I get this horrible pain on the top of my foot similar to breaking a metatarsal so they’re something I just cannot use. For reference I’m a 10km runner (Sub 38) and 21.1km runner (sub 89) if it gives an idea of level I’m at. I do two-three runs a week and cycle once a week too. Over time I’ve super enjoyed plated runs, I strength train 5-6 times a week so I’m fairly strong build for a runner, but I’m super conscious of needing to train without plated assistance. ZF5 is on the way - hoping it is way better than the 4’s but that’ll likely replace my tempo runs I think. Still leaves the daily trainer spot open for me.

So Yeha looking for a daily trainer for approx 2 10km runs a week, and one 21.1km, no plate, price isn’t a concern. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction :smile:

Kind of the obvious answer, feel like the Peg 39 is what you’re looking for. Otherwise, other really good daily’s on the market are the Puma Velocity Nitro 2, Saucony Ride 15, Asics GlideRide 3/Novablast (would wait for the 3), Hoka Mach 5

Vomero 16 or peg 39

The Vomero felt a little flat to me(needs more of a rockered profile) and barely has any ZoomX sensation. I also felt like it had too little cushion in the forefoot for longer efforts. For those reasons, the 39 is a superior running shoe to me

These new winflo's look like heaven for walking

winflo.png

winflo2.png

no problem

wasnt interested int he 39s but for that price this early, i might be in for a pair

the phanton/sail cw is kind of nice and worse case scenario, it’ll make for a good casual shoe

I tried on the winflo 9 today in store and they feel very pillowy. Much better than the peg 39s
Which after a month I still barely sometimes feel the heel zoom and never the forefoot

I hope it's not the zoom x scraps in carrier foam.

saw a pic somewhere of the typical creasing you would expect in a well worn AF/VF on a tester pair of the zegama. i think it’s going to be a good amount of regular zoomx and not recycled but will have to wait and see in a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom