Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

1smartalec 1smartalec - damn, that's crazy! I was actually just gonna get a pair of Pegasus 39s for some walking/travel shoes. This is kinda embarrassing to say, but I'm hoping that after my first check-up in YEARS (that's the embarrassing part), I can hopefully see what my options are for getting back into running since I deal with knee pain from running. Probably guessing that I'll have no choice but to lay off of it. Would love to use the Pegasus 39s for running.

No need to be embarrassed. We all have to start from somewhere. I’m just getting back into running myself. I had knee surgery back in April for two torn meniscus and I’m very slowly getting back into the swing of things. I definitely can’t run as often as I used to (like 5-6x per week/4-8mi per run), but just once or twice right now a 5K or 6K when I do and at slower speeds. Sometimes I feel like I can fly again, others I feel like a clunker :lol:

I do mix in cycling since it’s less taxing on the knees, have you tried that?

No need to be embarrassed. We all have to start from somewhere. I’m just getting back into running myself. I had knee surgery back in April for two torn meniscus and I’m very slowly getting back into the swing of things. I definitely can’t run as often as I used to (like 5-6x per week/4-8mi per run), but just once or twice right now a 5K or 6K when I do and at slower speeds. Sometimes I feel like I can fly again, others I feel like a clunker :lol:

I do mix in cycling since it’s less taxing on the knees, have you tried that?

I haven't considered it yet, but I think one day I'm gonna end up doing that.

Nike used to have dope *** colorways, especially the first release shoe. They have six CW's listed on their site and they are all sooooo dull. Siren red is decent I guess but it's still so monotone. Did they forget that a lot of people, especially runners, like loud and bright and exciting colorways?? Stop making basic white and black CW's, get creative!

anyone seen the oreo 1s on deep discount?

i think id rather stock up on the 1s on disco for now and wait for the rehaul of the 3rd gen

NBY delivery today. From initial try on and wearing them to the grocery store, I like them better than the 38s. We’ll see how they perform starting tomorrow.

Attachments

• 51FDA1FF-827E-4F1A-AA41-FC02D7F8110B.jpeg
    51FDA1FF-827E-4F1A-AA41-FC02D7F8110B.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 573
Just went running in the 39s. So far so good.

I skipped the 38 after not liking the 37 (went back to the 36 most recently). I like what I felt today. The heel bottomed out a bit on downhills, but the forefoot and toe-off felt much better than the 37. Also glad that Flywire is back (did not care for the band).

I've been trying out a pair of Ghost 14s, and while they're nicely cushioned and neutral, they feel very heavy and hot by comparison. May keep both for a rotation, but the Peg 39s felt natural to me in a way that the Ghosts did not. Something about them makes me want to run faster (or at least it feels that way :lol:).

Last edited:
since it has a plate, i believe it has been its been discussed in the vaporfly thread

Back
Top Bottom