Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

any chance the ekiden pack drops anytime soon? i think it was holiday szn last year right?

dz4776-343-1-jpg.3019259

I gotta say the 39's have been a disappointment. Bought mine in June, still cant feel either zoom bag.
And I used to love Pegs, had the 32, 34, 35, 37 and now 39. I might be done if they dont make big changes to next years Peg 40
Peg 34 was the goat runner, 35 was great too with the full length zoom but was slightly narrow, 37 sucked and 39 is dissapointing in terms of cushion

I gotta say the 39's have been a disappointment. Bought mine in June, still cant feel either zoom bag.
And I used to love Pegs, had the 32, 34, 35, 37 and now 39. I might be done if they dont make big changes to next years Peg 40
Peg 34 was the goat runner, 35 was great too with the full length zoom but was slightly narrow, 37 sucked and 39 is dissapointing in terms of cushion
33s > all pegs after that

💯

This cw was my favorite.

Nike-Air-Pegasus-33-OC-Unlimited-W.jpg

I still have a DS pair lol
Still looking for a DS pair of Rio’s. I trashed my Runcamps but those were my favorite color way. I’m currently using a maroon 33 and have a navy 34 waiting in the wings. 33s are still my favorite but sorry, my 38s are more comfortable for me!

Might as well post the college ones too, getting kind of tired of Nike using the Peg as the college and NFL shoe though, switch it up already!

PXL_20221007_041834383.PORTRAIT.jpg
I had to take my like back when I realized that you were replying FSU instead of the Niners. The gold is a little more faint.

As for the Peg 40s, Nike stop playing around a put a top-loaded full length zoom. It should have been a standard at this point.

I had to take my like back when I realized that you were replying FSU instead of the Niners. The gold is a little more faint.

As for the Peg 40s, Nike stop playing around a put a top-loaded full length zoom. It should have been a standard at this point.
Haha, that's funny, but guess what? I am a Niners fan too! I had all the Niner Pegs too.

Let's be honest ... most of the Shield colorways are gross. Nike can do better.
no way fam. These colorways are way better than whats been presented in years past so far, especially that womens light bone/purple. We usually just get a black colorway and they call it good, a grey one if we're lucky

Back
Top Bottom