Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

5180CB2E-469B-4635-9236-A6B9D47C000E.jpeg
Unfortunately, they don't make these in my size but they're looking clean.

Found my old grey and light blue Romero 5s still in great condition and rocked lubarlon 3s that are real. Need to get some pics up

Stashed Pegs and other Zoom Air Runners (Elite 8 and Vomero 10s) that I rediscovered while cleaning up

My favorites:

RIO 33s (I think had five of this specific cw (3 here; 2 are DS)

RRS California 30s
Glory days for me - with that era pegs and vomeros I think I had my highest road mileage. Of course I put a lot of it on lunar glide 2s as well…

Got a pair of the Peg Next Nature Turbos in. Was looking forward to giving them a go. Can't get my ****ing foot in them. Whichever designer at Nike thought that sewing the tongue to the upper and not having it be even a little bit stretchy should be banned from ever designing a shoe again.

Grabbed a pair of the 39's via this ACCESS20 sale for $61.. try em out, been a while since I bought new runners. Hope to try to get more miles in this winter. Coming from Epic Reacts

Grabbed a pair of the 39's via this ACCESS20 sale for $61.. try em out, been a while since I bought new runners. Hope to try to get more miles in this winter. Coming from Epic Reacts
Same, was too good of a deal to pass up. Copped the first release cw and blackouts for 150shipped +10% cash back from rakuten

have no plans of getting a pair but for that price, i might check it out…

edit: didnt like the $61 cw so imma cop the cargo khaki cw instead for a couple dollars more

thanks for the heads up

have no plans of getting a pair but for that price, i might check it out…

edit: didnt like the $61 cw so imma cop the cargo khaki cw instead for a couple dollars more

thanks for the heads up
There were 3 $61 colorways. That light green midsole, the whire orange outlined swoosh (I grabbed) and one more - the siren red

There were 3 $61 colorways. That light green midsole, the whire orange outlined swoosh (I grabbed) and one more - the si$61 was a

There were 3 $61 colorways. That light green midsole, the whire orange outlined swoosh (I grabbed) and one more - the siren red
ordered a pair of 11.5 and 12s. 11.5 too small in the toe box, 12's slipped at the heel. 61 is smoking deal.

Back
Top Bottom