Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

So if Nike decide to restock 4% on the same day as Peg Turbo, which one would you cop? :tongue:

On serious note, FNL, footsites seem will release these on 8/2. I don't see on DSG release calendar yet, but I assume these will be widely available. Which mean, it's "highly" possible they could go on discount down the road.

Last edited:
So if Nike decide to restock 4% on the same day as Peg Turbo, which one would you cop? :tongue:

On serious note, FNL, footsites seem will release these on 8/2. I don't see on DSG release calendar yet, but I assume these will be widely available. Which mean, it's "highly" possible they could go on discount down the road.

It all depends on the amount of stock they are releasing. All of those same sites also sold VF4% as well. FNL, RW, Eastbay, etc. VF4% in obsidian all but disappeared within a couple of days from those sites.

will depend on what VF colorway comes out

the barelygreybutmorelikemintgreen turbo colorways isn't my favorite so i hope the blk/gry colorway comes out the same day

^^ True on that, but 4% weren't released at FTL or FTA. Peg Turbo will be available on FTL and FA (and hopefully DSG too). But you're right, they might be gone within days if the hype is real.

As always, my strategy is to get from NDC, then if there are cheaper alternative down the road, return back to NDC. :tongue:

36591704_245689132894597_1378446367554273280_n.jpg

Still enjoying my Zoom Flys, but will definitely pick up a pair of these when they hit the outlets next year.

For the majority of us, we don't need/want that carbon fiber plate if we're looking to train, run casually, and/or wear casually. The Peg Turbos will go first before the 4% unless one is looking to train for a race... then they'd get both. That's how important the Pegasus Turbos are, IMO. So you gotta take that into account to determine how long it'll be available before they're goners. The Vaporflys have done amazingly well because of the foam + the plate. Also, Nike's banking on React a lot more than ZoomX, because they're slapping React on everything, and ZoomX is only on 3 products at the moment, so there's more focus on building a lot more React shoes than ZoomX shoes. Lastly, there's still That Crowd paying attention on what Nike's reply... I'm going to leave the rest of that unspoken, because I'm sure we all know what that's about, and they're going nuts about Element/Epic Reacts right now.

This is all just me and my paranoid *** though. :lol:

I really hope the Turbos hit the clearance like all the Pegs before them. It’s difficult to pay retail knowing you purchased the VF for ~$50 lol #rightplacerighttime

Still enjoying my Zoom Flys, but will definitely pick up a pair of these when they hit the outlets next year.
Ya'll jumping to conclusions, I think these will be just a little more available than the 4%. Nike not letting a shoe with their game changing zoomx hit no outlets unless its a return...

Ya'll jumping to conclusions, I think these will be just a little more available than the 4%. Nike not letting a shoe with their game changing zoomx hit no outlets unless its a return...

Vapormax, Zoom Flys, Airmax 360s, and soon the Reacts - they've all hit the outlets, even with the new technology. Go ahead and cop the Pegs at retail. I'm willing to wait. Performance shoes don't sell out. The 4% is the only exception because Nike made them extremely limited.

Nike please give us a hybrid Pegasus Turbo with a Flyknit racer upper You can even throw it under the “sportswear” or “NikeLab” umbrella...

Did anyone else score a free pair bc of the Run App? Just received notification on my phone and thought it was bogus. Reached out to a Nike Expert and they sent me a complimentary pair bc of the amount of miles I've been running

h99RKoY.png

WHAT?! I'm jealous, haha! That's awesome though; congratulations! This is likely that new NRC Rewards feature Nike mentioned back in January where they said they'd reach out to certain users of the NRC app to product test stuff... except it looks like they'll let you keep it.

How many miles did you hit?

Thanks for sharing!

The most interesting piece for me out of that article talks about using React foam to help stabilize the shoe and add to the durability:

“The goal with the Turbo was to get as much ZoomX foam underfoot as possible. The first prototype therefore had a full length ZoomX midsole, and the feedback on that from runners was that as an everyday training shoe, because of the light weight and the compression of the ZoomX foam, it actually felt unstable without the plate in there as a moderator.

So to solve for that we put a thin layer of React foam in the midsole, closest to the ground, which gives it a lot more stability.”

The other benefit of the React foam is its durability. This is a training shoe and therefore Nike expect it to take a pounding from athletes; 500 miles shouldn’t be a problem for the Turbo thanks to the inclusion of React foam.

Back
Top Bottom