Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

B bluegrey is there a color code and also an ETA for this colorway? FA18? SP19?

5229C537-2592-4C03-9436-3491E77B1A47.jpeg

Last edited:
Treadmill pair bc theyre a lighter color?

For me, because they are blue, haha. For some reason I’ve started wearing blue CWs on the treadmill. Easy for me to keep track of them that way. Hyper royal ZF and VF, Black/blue Streak 6, navy/blue hero Peg35. Kinda an OCD thing. I don’t like to wear outdoor shoes on the treadmill, trying to minimize dirt on the belt.

Saw the Turbos again at the outlet for $126 (30% off retail). I couldn’t pull the trigger. The only way I’ll be grabbing them is if I can use my MVP pass on top of the 20-30% instore promo. They could potentially be (in the best situation like how I got the VFs) $76.

Last edited:
I haven't really purchased anything flashy in years. I've spent the better part of the this decade wearing Roshe's and for the last year or more, 2017 Free RN's. But this past weekend I finally broke down and splurged on these.

Undoubtedly, these are the most bold (and expensive) shoe purchase I've made in many a moon. It just so happens, they are also some of the sexiest, most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn. No shoe has brought me this kind of joy, in a long, long time.

I don't run at all, but I feel like if I did, I would have a comfy time doing so. And I would look pretty rad. :nerd:

nike-zoom-pegasus-turbo-1.png

Now I need to allocate some funds for other colorways. :lol:

Last edited:
been trying to figure out if that ig account is legit

rolows sounds like a familiar name but seems like the account was opened yesterday?

then he has ps of the midsole on other brands

been trying to figure out if that ig account is legit

rolows sounds like a familiar name but seems like the account was opened yesterday?

then he has ps of the midsole on other brands
Rolow’s been around for a bit online and on Twitter but recently joined IG because other people were ripping his/her pics as their own.

Back
Top Bottom