Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Anyone happen to recall the model number for the Uni Red Peg 35’s? No longer on FNL and when I do a search, the one with the white midsole comes up

Saw these things in store for $70. Should’ve just grabbed them

AV7897-600

I’m wearing them for work tonight. Such a nice cw! They’re easily my favorite 35.

6CA30F68-B5B3-43D5-8141-0DA7C4B69F66.jpeg

Are the joy rides going to be a performance runner? The name is perfect not gonna lie :lol:

Waiting for some reviews on the Peg36. The trail versions are gorgeous might just cop as an every day runner because of how good they look. Love the white/pink colorway

the joyride run should be released in august or september, and it's probably the new shoe that's mentioned in that one runner's world article

"Nothing confirmed yet date wise, but June and July look set to the months when the new Pegasus 36 and Pegasus Turbo 2 will be launched. Expect more info in April, with at least one brand new shoe coming in September."

https://www.runnersworld.com/uk/gear/shoes/a776671/best-running-shoes-2019/

A high end "Recovery" shoe.

it is since it starts at $90... same realm as the winflo and rival

not entirely sure which take down version this is of... maybe the structures? odyssey (though this may be the react odyssey now)?

many consider the winflo as the takedown pegasus with its double zoom and i think rivals might be a takedown elites?

Also signed up for the newsletter and got 20% off, free 2-day shipping, and no sales tax. $104 shipped.

Thanks!

do they send out a code? i singed up too but only got the welcome email that says free 2day ship

ebates/rakuten also has 4% cashback

do they send out a code? i singed up too but only got the welcome email that says free 2day ship
Apparently it is activated via cookies. I added the shoe to cart and the discount was automatically applied. No code needed.

Back
Top Bottom