Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Men's NIKE® AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 37 :: This Nike cushioned running shoe has been a go-to for 36 years. Your updated Men's Air Zoom Pegasus 37 keeps it going with an all-new Air Zoom unit (bubble of cushion) that's 2X bigger and sits closer to your foot to react even faster. Spring-loaded Nike React foam now also cushions your Pegasus 37 and the midfoot band adapts to your foot to feel more secure. Bonus: a vented translucent upper that feels as cool as it looks!

• Translucent mesh upper: Delivers the look of speed while promoting ventilation to keep feet cool all day
  • Midfoot band: Evolves fit by adapting to the size of foot for comfort and security with every step
  • Nike React foam midsole: Ensures maximum cushioning and responsiveness
  • All-new large forefoot Air Zoom unit: Twice as large as previous versions, delivering more bounce to every step
  • Rubber outsole: Provides traction and durability

2x larger in what way, I wonder? Larger surface area or thicker or a combination? I need to see a deconstruction.

Can’t wait for the end of April already lol B0DD1FD8-8208-4267-843A-6C1EE2B5E1DB.jpeg

Screenshot_20200326-231043.jpg

The new Nike Winflo 7. The women's version is pictured. The men's version should be identical. I'm guessing we see an official release in the next month or so?

526b823f23a356f55fe9aa7f0f5b11b6.jpg

Admittedly, these are from a Nike knock-off site but it's giving me a good idea on what the standard black + white combo will look like on the Peg 37's.

rrs shows $119.95 for the 37

rrs shows $119.95 for the 37
Glad they’re sticking with the same price point. I’m excited to grab a pair.

Man I got like 4 pairs of 36s I still haven’t even removed from the box... SMH still getting some 37s tho

as mentioned in those vids, runningwarehouse has 25% off on some of those new trails

Twitter user has been relatively reliable in the past but hopefully not an April Fools joke

If memory serves me don't the Peg and the Vomero drop around the same time every year? Or at least they used to? I know Nike just dropped the price on both shoes on their website recently. Just got a great deal on the 14's as Nike dropped them to like $111 and then I got another 25% off that. Neiman Marcus had a listing for the Vomero 15 up on their website a couple days ago with two photos that had previously leaked online. Not sure if legit or not...

Back
Top Bottom