Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

need help with a nike by you design between the two
FFB3C3F3-C4E8-4DF0-8CB0-141400B60C8B.png
D0C970A3-B32C-4607-9855-34E26158E8AC.png

more so conflicted because i don’t know how prevalent the liner pattern shows through under the upper. anyone with personal experience?

like will the white liner offset the white upper any and be a slightly different shade. if that’s the case i think i’ll go with the first option but if it’s just going to look completely white i think i’ll lean more towards the bone liner assuming it won’t be too dark.

i basically want a subtle contrast.
What’s the difference?

Anyone have running experience with the CruzrOne? I can’t seem to find any decent reviews from actual runners. Which in itself maybe a clue but I’m still intrigued.

Anyone have running experience with the CruzrOne? I can’t seem to find any decent reviews from actual runners. Which in itself maybe a clue but I’m still intrigued.

its a jogger, as in made for jogging

so if its slow, slogging, lazy pace is what you’re after, youve found the shoes made for it

nit even kidding about it either :lol:

need help with a nike by you design between the two
FFB3C3F3-C4E8-4DF0-8CB0-141400B60C8B.png
D0C970A3-B32C-4607-9855-34E26158E8AC.png

more so conflicted because i don’t know how prevalent the liner pattern shows through under the upper. anyone with personal experience?

like will the white liner offset the white upper any and be a slightly different shade. if that’s the case i think i’ll go with the first option but if it’s just going to look completely white i think i’ll lean more towards the bone liner assuming it won’t be too dark.

i basically want a subtle contrast.

Personally, I’d order the second option. It look as dirty as the first one after they accumulate more wears. They somewhat remind of the Ice Cube AF1s from the 2000’s.

Got both a men's and women's versions of the Peg 37 in and based off of initial impressions of the differences (I haven't run in them and I've been walking around in them for a few hours one on each foot)

The women's zoom air unit is definitely softer and less firm than the men's but I'm not sure at all yet if I like that feeling better. At a certain point I feel like the zoom air unit is blending in with the react midsole (which can be a good or a bad thing). I can tell the heel-toe transition when running would be a lot smoother on the women's version compared to the men's.

On the other hand, I generally like it when I can feel the zoom air unit more in the midsole and I generally like the responsiveness it provides.

What’s the difference?

the lining on the bottom one is bone instead of white like the top one. and the lining color shows through the upper.

it’s not as noticeable in pictures which is why i wondering how accurate renderings are to final products with nike by you.

there’s even a difference from the nike app to doing it on the nike website.

its a jogger, as in made for jogging

so if its slow, slogging, lazy pace is what you’re after, youve found the shoes made for it

nit even kidding about it either :lol:

Yeah, I got them for super slow (more like fast walking jogging pace) days taking in views while still putting in some miles. I got the CruzrOne a while back (and totally forgot I had them). I just saw them in a box lol When I originally got them I ran about 4 miles, super slow, and had pain in my shin about half way through onwards. Could have been because I had been running infrequently at the time. Or they need a break in period - they’re pretty heavy and stiff. Or, they’re simply don’t actually deliver on the promise of what they’re advertised to do. I love the concept of a shoe antithetical to my Next% or Vaporflys or even Turbo 2s. I’m trying to find other people’s experiences but for all the hype about Tinker Hatfield’s rational for making them I can’t find any decent reviews or discussions about them for, you know, running. Maybe it’s a lifestyle shoe hyped up as a running shoe - Nike has been known to do that before. I love the concept and want to keep them but at this point they’re looking like a donation to clear space. I don’t want to risk injury.

Last edited:
Got both a men's and women's versions of the Peg 37 in and based off of initial impressions of the differences (I haven't run in them and I've been walking around in them for a few hours one on each foot)

The women's zoom air unit is definitely softer and less firm than the men's but I'm not sure at all yet if I like that feeling better. At a certain point I feel like the zoom air unit is blending in with the react midsole (which can be a good or a bad thing). I can tell the heel-toe transition when running would be a lot smoother on the women's version compared to the men's.

On the other hand, I generally like it when I can feel the zoom air unit more in the midsole and I generally like the responsiveness it provides.
I would be very interested if you did a short run in both, one on each foot to see what your thoughts are. The only review I have seen that did a comparison on both is roadtrailrun by Sam. Sam preferred the woman's version as he felt it was smoother in transitions softer upfront and more responsive with a slightly more breathable upper - he did note he is of lighter weight. I tried both briefly and preferred the woman's version. Interested in your thoughts. Steve

i wasnt enjoying the 37s but im super disappointed with the trunner ultimates

full length zoom is hard to feel but the double forefoot feels nice and bouncy, shoe feels really high of the ground and unstable and the cage can be felt on the side especially for wider feet

terrible heel slip and the damn tongue is a terrible design, its tall and stiff and always wants to stick out and its annoying

halfway through my run i started to feel some pain behind my right knee, it might have been its instability or being too high of the ground and compensating for that or might just be bad timing and freak accident or i. just washed... no matter whats its back in the box and going back

B245F0BC-4899-4943-9EBC-AFBDA11513E5.jpeg

Any one know when the Peg 37 BETRUEs come out? My wife is jonesing for them and we thought they were gonna release Friday, then today, etc.

2nd Q. Is Kicksonfire a legit shopping site?

Back
Top Bottom