Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

i think it should be $180 similar to the 1/2

has it for $150 but that was the plan months ago. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the price went up. The Alphafly Next Nature was $300 but got a price increase to $350. Hopefully it's not beyond $180 but $150 is the best we can hope for lol.

has it for $150 but that was the plan months ago. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the price went up. The Alphafly Next Nature was $300 but got a price increase to $350. Hopefully it's not beyond $180 but $150 is the best we can hope for lol.

it would seem weird to reduce pricing from the original and even more odd to have it priced fairly close to the 39.

seen some other places floating around the $160 price tag as well and i’m more than okay with it being lower than $180, but would just seem so odd

DJ7926-300-1.jpg
DJ7926-300-2.jpg
DJ7926-300-3.jpg
DJ7926-300-4.jpg
DJ7926-300-5.jpg
DJ7926-300-6.jpg
DJ7926-300-7.jpg
DJ7926-300-8.jpg

I remember copping 2 pairs of peg turbos from the clearance store ~2019… for $50 per pair. I’ll need to wait for the final verdict from reviewers first, now that there are so many more competitors for this type of low stack, bouncy runner than there were 3 years ago, not sure how it’d stack up.

honestly just looking forward to the turbos for my daily/casual beater shoe

loved the original turbo 1/2 and put hundreds of miles on them, but just always felt like it lacked enough cushioning for me in the forefoot. just feel like there’s plenty of other options i will sway towards for my runs but will know that these turbos will be good for just walking around

honestly just looking forward to the turbos for my daily/casual beater shoe

loved the original turbo 1/2 and put hundreds of miles on them, but just always felt like it lacked enough cushioning for me in the forefoot. just feel like there’s plenty of other options i will sway towards for my runs but will know that these turbos will be good for just walking around

this, all of this

the first ones are my go to beater.. like if I’m messing around in the yard or just taking my dog out or something.. literally keep them by the door and throw on barefoot, I just take the insoles out and throw those in the wash.

the 2s, I still rock if I know I’m going be walking a lot.. like when I go to Disney with my nephew.. between those and the infinity reacts and invincible runs

for actual running, I run in sauconys

shield 39 has great potential depending on what NBY gives us
GTX 4 is dependent on the CW for me and so far none have really been great for me

I can't wait for the GTX trails with the yellow sole. Going to be my winter/snow road runner if the soles are better in the wet. Maybe trails too.

Shield 39 looks less boot-like than the 38, let’s see if that translates to feel and performance… I went back to my 37 Shields after a little while with the 38s.

Back
Top Bottom