Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I forgot I had these. Good to see other colors are being discounted. Will grab a few more once they get to the price point I am after.
FD8E6F3F-349B-4E52-8F73-31ABD018F0AE.jpeg

the best cw so far.

The Nike Vomero 17 is designed for premium cushioning over long distances. The Vomero 17 delivers a softer, smoother ride compared to the 16, with a modernized upper that feels lighter and more breathable than previous versions.

Redesigned Upper The engineered mesh with multi- and mono-filament yarns feels soft and comfortable yet light and breathable.

Foam Midsole Based on feedback from runners, Zoom Air was removed to simplify the midsole to a foam-based design with ZoomX foam on the top and Cushlon 3.0 on the bottom to achieve a softer ride that’s smoother in transition.

Stable Outsole Made for high abrasion with waffle lugs, the outsole is decoupled to help improve transition.

Weight - W8: 243.3g; M10: 300.2g

Offset 10mm

Price $160

vomero-17-titled.jpg

The Nike Pegasus 40 is an everyday running shoe designed with time-tested reliability in mind.

What’s New? The Pegasus 40 has a redesigned mid-foot band for a more secure but forgiving fit shaped for all sized arches. The redesigned upper mesh gives the same great Pegasus fit with even more breathability, unlocking the traditional sandwich mesh upper by engineering each layer individually. The result is a more comfortable and adjustable fit.

Improved Collar and Comfort The increased foam around the collar provides a comfortable fit. The internal linings and padding throughout the upper were reworked from the 39.

Breathability A highly tuned single-layer mesh with familiar and trusted structures and yarns creates a breathable fit. The engineered mesh helps improve air flow in hot, sweaty conditions.

Propulsive Cushioning Nike React technology delivers a smooth, responsive ride throughout the midsole. The Pegasus 40 includes two Zoom Air units at the forefoot and heel,for an energized feel at toe-off. The result is a smooth transition from heel to toe.

Weight W8: 242g; M10: 288g

Offset 10mm

Price $130

pegasus-40-titled.jpg

Damn, something about the Pegasus and Vomeros this time looks really nice. Maybe the lifestyle-inspired looks or colorways displayed here.

Glad mesh is back on the Pegasus, and I'm curious about how the Vomeros are gonna be with ZoomX stacked on top of Cushlon instead of it being in a carrier.

Last edited:
The Nike Vomero 17 is designed for premium cushioning over long distances. The Vomero 17 delivers a softer, smoother ride compared to the 16, with a modernized upper that feels lighter and more breathable than previous versions.

Redesigned Upper The engineered mesh with multi- and mono-filament yarns feels soft and comfortable yet light and breathable.

Foam Midsole Based on feedback from runners, Zoom Air was removed to simplify the midsole to a foam-based design with ZoomX foam on the top and Cushlon 3.0 on the bottom to achieve a softer ride that’s smoother in transition.

Stable Outsole Made for high abrasion with waffle lugs, the outsole is decoupled to help improve transition.

Offset 10mm

Price $160

vomero-17-titled.jpg

Interesting. Thanks for the info

I had a really enjoyable year with two pairs of Vom 16. So I’m curious to see whether I like the double foam ride as much. I had zero issues with the 16 midsole. But I’ve been pleased with most iterations of the Vom, so I’ll def give it a try.

When is release tho? Nike also so cryptic with its running gear

as long as the zoomx on the vomero arent recycled, its potential can be great

i will miss the zoom air but i do love me some zoomx so theyll be forgiven if they execute it well

Hold up, I just read that blurb in the link.
Says Vom 17 isn't due for release until FALL 2023? Thats basically two years after Vom 16, what gives :smh:

horrible....

what are these? :rofl: super janky

Man, Nike just keeps increasing those prices. $160 for a Vomero?? That's just crazy talk. Pretty soon, a damn Peg is gonna be $150. I appreciate the days when a Peg was $100. I do understand they are using Zoom X in it, but eventually the price will have to come down. I remember when Lunarlon was the new big thing and expensive; now its in low tier models. Glad to see the Ekiden Pegs already go on sale; looking forward to getting those in.

Hey guys do we know when new colors or new model will drop for the Invincible or the Alphafly 2 . It’s impossible to find a size.

^, a step down from the 7 IMO. I really liked the gaiter and depth, two color Swoosh. But the outsole looks to have better traction, so that's a bonus.

I actually really like the look of this Wildhorse. Not a fan of 6-7, but then again, I’m a big fan of the 4 (while others aren’t) and still have a brand new pair I need to break in for an upcoming 50k.

Offset 10mm

Price $160

vomero-17-titled.jpg
Was always a fan of this line because of the full length zoom. Then they started experimenting, foams that bottom out ( lunar, cushlon and zoom x) taking the air out of the heel, now full length foam. Smh.

Need to load up on 16’s since all my pair with full length air are long gone. At least they have forefoot air. Hope they bring back full length in the 18’s.

I just want to see the Peg 41 tbh lol I want the Peg line to be great again and at least competitive with other brand's daily trainer offerings (Novablast 3, etc.). These colorways and the Peg 40 design bores me. I need some leaks now lmao

I just want to see the Peg 41 tbh lol I want the Peg line to be great again and at least competitive with other brand's daily trainer offerings (Novablast 3, etc.). These colorways and the Peg 40 design bores me. I need some leaks now lmao
Don’t forget we have the Vomero 17 to look forward to later this year. It’s a shoe a lot of us are going to want to try with ZoomX and Cushlon 3.0.

Don’t forget we have the Vomero 17 to look forward to later this year. It’s a shoe a lot of us are going to want to try with ZoomX and Cushlon 3.0.

True yeah that does look good. I just wish there was some zoom air in there lol

Probably stupid but I just want a good zoom air trainer from Nike again

Back
Top Bottom