Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

4155989-front_1600x.jpg

So dumb they scrapped the last release. Never was into 3s but became a huge fan of them when I picked up the away retros.

No reason was given. Reported they were gonna release, then a month or two later the samples ended up at outlets.

This is one of my favorite shoes and I really hope they drop the white on white. I would be 100% in.

So bummed we couldn’t get that cw with the last run of retros smh Nike stopping at the sample run is a damn shame
Seriously, it’s a shame because I thought the black/blue was well done. I doubled up on the black/blue pair thinking I’d wear them more often than I actually do. Ended up selling the double but I wear the first pair regularly. Comfort is off the charts for me. I would definitely buy this color way. Are they the only OG colorways?

Seriously, it’s a shame because I thought the black/blue was well done. I doubled up on the black/blue pair thinking I’d wear them more often than I actually do. Ended up selling the double but I wear the first pair regularly. Comfort is off the charts for me. I would definitely buy this color way. Are they the only OG colorways?
Yep. Just those two pairs

Back
Top Bottom