Nike Air Penny III (3) – White – Varsity Red – Black – April 2010

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Retail on these is a heavy $155

*expletive deleted*

Last year It was $150 on the OG colorways.

How on earth can Nike explain a $5 hike on these, other than the fact they know these shoes are dead
in the water as soon as they release, and are trying to squeeze retailers for more $$$ on the wholesale price.

^
They were $155...

Or maybe I'm out the loop because I shop at urban stores, but that was the price listed on all the liquids...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
They were $155...

, but that was the price listed on all the liquids...

Edit: You're right.

I was looking at the wrong box (facepalm)

did the other two colorways ever make it to outlets? That's when I was gonna scoop em, but havent seen either colorway yet, and I live in Orlando.

Just a heads up for those who are interested in the NYC area, these are all over Jamaica Ave...they look good in person, but if i do cop, which i doubt, it will be on a EA

I Like These... Glad They Did A Red Colorway. The Eggplants Are Lookin Good Too... But I May Jus Wait For These To Hit Retail. I Seen The Black/Royals The Other Day For $70.     
pimp.gif
 You Cant Beat That. But It Will Be A While Before These Hit Retail.

I like them... Saw them in person yesterday, just wouldn't buy them ! I got 2 pairs of the blue III's for 79.99, so i'll wait it out!

Now the Black/Liquid Silver on the other hand i'll pay retail for!

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

One of the ugliest pennys made. imo.
sounds like someone ain't peep da atrocities that were da retro + colors of da penny IV's ( digital camo) 
laugh.gif

I was gonna think about copping a pair if the price was right.

Swoosh FTL 
mad.gif
... What the .... is up with Swoosh now a days DAMN

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by murkdaddy

One of the ugliest pennys made. imo.
sounds like someone ain't peep da atrocities that were da retro + colors of da penny IV's ( digital camo) 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
/
indifferent.gif
 @ the Digital Camo joints...

These Red/White Liquids will do well here in this city, the OG colorways did well here...

I'll purchase when they're cheap so I can hoop in them...

These were up on NDC this morning. They pulled em and said they be back the 23rd- via Nikes twitter.

Back
Top Bottom