Nike Air Pippen 1 White/Black/Red Retro May 7th

So are these more comfy than the last retro? I Still have a pair of the last retro in black and red in good condition,but they feel like tanks.

So are these more comfy than the last retro? I Still have a pair of the last retro in black and red in good condition,but they feel like tanks.
I have the atomic reds from 2 years ago, and they are pretty comfortable. These sneakers are tanks as well. Which is one of the reasons I like them.

Gotta check out my JJ to see if they got em for 99. Still have my black and purple ones from 08 so I wasn't about to pay 160. I didn't think they'd discount em at my HoH but I completely forgot about JJ

Anybody see these in a 7.5 anywhere? I've been looking everywhere but the smallest I see is an 8 at JJ. I go up .5 to the 8 in a lot of kicks but I heard these run big as it is. Found one 7.5 on eBay for over $200 and I'm not about to pay that. I'm okay paying retail if I can just find my size.

Edit: Looking for the blacks.

Last edited:
Saw a pair of the whites in 11.5 at Nordstrom Rack (Buford, GA) yesterday for $79. Just a heads up if you have a store around you.

How these fit? Haven't had them since ogs. Im a 11 but biggest a found was 10.5. Will I be ok or should I wait for an 11?

How these fit? Haven't had them since ogs. Im a 11 but biggest a found was 10.5. Will I be ok or should I wait for an 11?

I would say true to size. I can't go 1/2 down from what I experienced in my white pair.

Remember seeing these alot when I was in High School and wanting them. Saw them the other day on some dudes feet. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger and get them soon. 

Been wearing the Black pair for the last few days....initially very comfortable. Now starting to feel like bricks. Never had the og pair so I can't compare. There's little compression in the heel and the forefoot is terrible. Smh

I dont think the insoles are the issue. It's the outdated air bag. Compare the bag to a basketball specific 360 Air bag....you can feel the difference.

Back
Top Bottom