Nike Air Pippen 6 Coming Soon

These are actually really nice for several reasons. Biggest being they look like a legit 90s sneaker. The laces with the 3M and lace lock. The shiny chrome red has that 90s look. The materials are nice as well. I need the Bulls CW. Much better than the Penny 5 IMO.

Last edited:
Those do not look like a legit 90s shoe they look like present 80 dollar nike basketball shoes :lol:

Then threw pieces of old pippen shoes on it and topped it off with painted over jordan retro lace locks lol

man we need to start a petition for the pippen v, screw these joints lol.  i dont think nike will ever bring the morph tech out of the vault. imo these looked better than the GP3 and the Kidds.  i remember going to ocean city seeing them on sale for ~$60 and begging on my hands and knees to my rents to get them for me only to be let down.  ive been searching ever since, it sucks cause morph tech is very particular with sizing and i cant go down .5 like i usually do which makes finding them that much harder...

Those morph shoes are easily the hottest sneakers ever. I mean literally hot. No air in any of them. I had all 3. The Payton's had that clear strip that would become foggy if worn for a long period because of the heat. Nice looking shoes but uncomfortably hot.

Those morph shoes were terrible! I had the GP the clear part gets foggy like no tomorrow and you can't wear them without zipping because the inner shoe would just fall out!

These Pip6 looks like a legit continuation of the line and looks well made. Unlike those hyper this and that selling for $120-130 for mesh and foam.

Last edited:
Pippen V weren't bad just the ribbing looked like a worm.

Sick concept art an artist whipped up. Looks very futuristic.
bd2a3b6a9ca67d27fed5de249ae61f7a.jpg

More pics in the link
https://www.behance.net/gallery/22224869/Scottie-Pippen-Nike-Shoe

Im in pembroke pines fl and jimmy jazz put their pippens out today. Cool shoe. Ill grab a pair in the am.

Last edited:

man we need to start a petition for the pippen v, screw these joints lol.  i dont think nike will ever bring the morph tech out of the vault. imo these looked better than the GP3 and the Kidds.  i remember going to ocean city seeing them on sale for ~$60 and begging on my hands and knees to my rents to get them for me only to be let down.  ive been searching ever since, it sucks cause morph tech is very particular with sizing and i cant go down .5 like i usually do which makes finding them that much harder...
still got mine, gonna dig thru my closet today and pull em out. but they were tough to ball with

When I first saw the headline on a sneaker blog that read "denim pippen 6" my first thought was God no...but when I clicked on the link I was pleasantly surprised. Those are actually really nice!

Back
Top Bottom