Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

Also, have they ever retroed the Air Raid II ? I was thinking I had Air Raids back in the day and not completely sure but I know I had a pair of Air Raid IIs. I need those to come back.

Took These Out For A Spin Yesterday.....
1AD6D34E-57EE-438C-B1D8-BFA981238980.jpeg

speaking of the fake air raid 2’s colorway they couldnt do the og colorway forefoot with the correct colored nubuck eyestay this time but they can for these?
6F6DBF65-2CAA-4A5C-9E6E-2C0DDB76A420.png

speaking of the fake air raid 2’s colorway they couldnt do the og colorway forefoot with the correct colored nubuck eyestay this time but they can for these?
6F6DBF65-2CAA-4A5C-9E6E-2C0DDB76A420.png
Exactly how I feel every time they pull this stupid ****. It makes it double annoying.

Honestly cannot do Raid 1's in that colorway.. they look okay but Air Raid II's are almost better than I's but the Peace colorway on Raid II's are nuts.

Y'all got me :emoji_spy:, both ain't centered but eh...

Still gonna wear em.

Attachments

• Snapchat-988361981.jpg
    Snapchat-988361981.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 424
I still have my 14 urban jungles, but I may get the 2020 pair to dye black. I know a few people that did it, so how do you dye the suede black and where do you get the suede dye from?

^ Are you saying u’ve gonna dye them into all black pair and you know few that did it? I wanna see how they turned out to be coz I’d love to do that if that won’t be super difficult.

Back
Top Bottom