Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

^ Are you saying u’ve gonna dye them into all black pair and you know few that did it? I wanna see how they turned out to be coz I’d love to do that if that won’t be super difficult.
Someone here on NT did it back when the 2014 Urban jungle came out. I’m willing to get another pair just to do that alone.

I remember someone painted the X-Strap there, but don’t recall I’ve seen all black tho.

:nerd:
Screenshot_20201026-231305~2.png

^Paid $250 for that crap?? I wonder whether there’ll be someone contacting him to get those 11 or 12 for that price tho.... I wouldn’t consider copping em unless they are on deep discount like 50% off assuming if the retail would be over $150. I’d probably bite when & if the black/Grey got 30% discount this time around, but not this one...

i still gotta get the first pair

I was hoping i could wait

The last retro i have gets on my nerves now lol

Air Raid Rayguns!

They have a Jersey coming too - the Roswell Rayguns, that fictional team Nike came up with. There's a Kyrie version too, some Flight 89s & other stuff.

1604189612161.png

1604189713778.png

1604189741372.png

1604189837660.png

Although I like the fact that Nike came up w/ the newer colorways other than those Black/Grey & Urban Jungle Gym, not really impressed with that Rayguns colorway tho....

That’s very random and I don’t really associate air raids with the ray gun team lol

yes I’m aware of Nike releasing sb dunks with rayguns theme but it’s just random.

i might cop the jersey if it’s Vince Carter tho...

Sizes 7.5-9.5

I picked up the jacket. Was actually going to buy the vintage one some time ago. Glad I held off.

How is Nike gonna release a clothing set of a vintage campaign where the shoe itself has still never been re released?

"Come get the hot threads cause the shoe you all want ain't comin."

Attachments

• 20201105_152737.jpg
    20201105_152737.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 70
Got 'em today at Finishline the guy said they released last week...still have plenty left. I'm in Milwaukee.

Back
Top Bottom