Nike Air Raid Retro?!?! please

They def needa retro the those earth tone tan\blu’s.

if memory serves me correct, i dont think a retro of those has ever been done.

*edit*
0649EB20-86FA-4517-A93D-7826B0FAEDE2.jpeg
I had these before. They were cheap nobody cares air raids in hk🤣. Btw, nike hk just released the ray guns n i just placed the order. 😋

Honestly the ogs, triple blacks, and white black were the only ones people cared about my way. Those do the right things were trash back then. They were consolations when your mom didn’t want to drop the hundred and those were on sale. In real life

I love the blk greys n the peace ones.

Hope this not too off topic.. I been wanting these shoes so long but they keep selling out in my city are they tts .or do they run big,small..

They def needa retro the those earth tone tan\blu’s.

if memory serves me correct, i dont think a retro of those has ever been done.

*edit*
0649EB20-86FA-4517-A93D-7826B0FAEDE2.jpeg

Geez, look at the material on these, it's plush as hell. :wow: If Nike released these exactly to spec nowadays, they'd cost like $600. :smh:

I feel that. I just see a pattern of people posting obscure color ways of shoes like they were popular back in the day to have a complaint about whatever current retro.

I dunno where you are from but those Air Raid 2’s with the print on the midsole were popular in New York. This Years retro of them and the last retro of them are trash complete with unnecessary changes no one asked for

I was gonna say that. The only place I would see them is on peps from ny or the east coast in magazines. Fresh with an hbcu sweatsuit.
im from Texas. we were always a little slow.

Surprisingly, the black/grey became available on the sales rack of NDC-JP w/o any notice few days ago and my size is now available for approx. $100 (including the shipping) which is more than 30% discount from the retail. The question is..., whether I should bite now or I can wait for the further discount...
2B4AC04E-692E-4969-B208-8339B48E5870.jpeg

Couldn’t resist pulling the trigger on Black/Grey after learning Nike-JP’s New Year’s sale that has just started (selected items to be discounted additional 21% subject to meet the certain condition) can make them around $80 which is almost 50% off from their retail....
And yes, I’m stupid enough to pay Nike more than the retail eventually because I needed to order something additionally in order to meet the condition to get that additional 21% off....

Man I slept hard on the black and grey pair
Cant find a 10.5 , really not trying to pay resale on eBay.

You might want to check EBay again these under retail for 10.5./ I seen a couple pairs for $150 or best offer .. I'm looking for 11.5 which is not to bad but I don't want pay $200

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210103-114500.png
    Screenshot_20210103-114500.png
    738.1 KB · Views: 317
Back
Top Bottom