Nike Air Raid?

picked a pair up today, Nike did a good job on these
DOPE!!
nthat.gif

The Grey is not that bad either... and that's not even in good lighting, so I'm SOLD on them for sure!

Man, these Raids take me back.
It's interesting how when these originally dropped Reebok was on top of its game, & basically blanketed the outdoor hoops market.
Any of you old cats remember the (Malcolm) X hats/necklaces trend that gave birth to this Air Raid shoe design?
I do.
Like it was yesterday.
:nerd:

It's interesting how when these originally dropped Reebok was on top of its game, & basically blanketed the outdoor hoops market.
Any of you old cats remember the (Malcolm) X hats/necklaces trend that gave birth to this Air Raid shoe design?
I do.
Like it was yesterday.
nerd.gif
I do.
Like it was yesterday.
nerd.gif
i also remember that

These do take me back to the cross colours, slick, girbuad , and that whole X era. Dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]time/era[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Looking at that pic of Spike and the recent pics posted, don't think I can get down with the darker grey straps. Need to see in person to decide.

Last edited:
Lol. Cross colours are making a comeback. It's wack compared to what it used to be.
I just want a jersey shirt or jacket, if they're close to the OG look. Definitely coppin a hat though. It probably want ever be what it use to. Still nice to see the brand making an attempt at a comeback. Just need 8-ball jackets to come back now, lol.

Looking at that pic of Spike and the recent pics posted, don't think I can get down with the darker grey straps. Need to see in person to decide.

Qft

Gonna just have to try and find some one to paint the midsole of my first retro of these

So what was retail?

Back
Top Bottom