Nike Air Raid?

cleaning out the closet and found a pair of these 10.5. Good condition. Very little wear even on the sole. Bought them in 1993. Anyone know how much these are worth.

Wow these are the very first sneakers I bought with my the first money I made at my first job at a supermarket. Way back in 93. Felt real proud. And they were damn near indestructible. They just faded away, can't even remember.

Last edited:
ah man homie aint these LJs have they been retroed?
Yessir Converse's streetball kicks.  Never been retroed but put me down for 2 pairs if they do!
tongue.gif

The straps actually look better in that pic but like really did nike think people would be embarrased to wear shoes that said air raid on the side? No reason for the words to be so dark

The straps actually look better in that pic but like really did nike think people would be embarrased to wear shoes that said air raid on the side? No reason for the words to be so dark
This is Nike.  This what they do.  It's almost like their calling card to change something that has no reason to be changed.  I despise them for this crap but they just keep doing it because they can.
mad.gif

I guess after gentry tried to troll and ruin jordan brand hes now trolling nike sportswear lol what a weirdo :lol:

This is Nike.  This what they do.  It's almost like their calling card to change something that has no reason to be changed.  I despise them for this crap but they just keep doing it because they can.
mad.gif
agreed, makes no sense 
mean.gif

The OG white/black/royal straps are a QS/Late Add for this summer. Pics I saw looked pretty damn good.

Peace,
J

The og white black hasnt been retroed yet. We need that. No i do not count that butchered version released few years back as a retro of it.

Back
Top Bottom