Nike Air Raid?

so these are $125 correct ? i keep seeing $135 and $125.. i'm hoping $125, and fnl let's me use coupon with free shipping so i can get them for about 91 shipped 
smokin.gif
Sole Collector release date calendar says $125. That is the price I have seen everywhere.Will use Finish Line $20 WC on these.Easy cop for $100.

Thumbs up on $125. These should be usable with the 20 off FNL coupon too. $40 off plus ShopDiscover, no #sadderday this week.

^ Nice!! But those are II's, right? But even in terms of II's, I just don't get why they can't retro the one like above or other OG colorways while being able to create something like the Panoraman tho.
Yeah they are 2s and why Nike can't even release the 2s boggles my mind.  Instead we get a hybrid.
mean.gif

Man these are crazy! such a dope idea!
Yupper!  The 2s have the best ideas behind them IMO.

aint seen those im feeling that pic doe dat red look crazy, i only seen this pic surface but not sure if they the same, that red is tuff tho

LL
I want the grey volt. Would easily pay $150 for that one. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Red ones are on ebay (early release).. all I care about and what to know is when the Peace Versions comes out? thought they come out the same day as the blk/grey on 29th.. anybody got info on the peace raids? those the only ones I care about

Seen the black and red ones in GS sizes near my home. Predominantly suede/nubuck from what I remember. Seem to be pretty good quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom