Nike Air Safari ID 5/22/2012

Gotta love Nike. Tease us with the Animals that no one will cop, make a dime off people settling for the Safari. I mean, I think the Safaris are pretty dope but it's just sad that they could retro these whenever they want, but they choose to do it specifically when they know everyone's going to miss out on a truly coveted release.

Animals are hot garbage and always have been. I really don’t think people missing out on those will go for a different silhouette in a colorway that looks nothing like them.

62FA6BD1-DC7C-4681-AC85-E7DB0C72F4A2.jpeg

2012 QS release. Debating on the new ones but not sure if i need two pairs just bc print is a bit diff.

9512E4BB-EE33-4318-9EBF-4BEDAC3F4659.jpeg

New ones are “closer” to the OG with a more gray safari print, and a white midsole . Probably other small differences but that’s the big one.

Last edited:
They’re still showing for me. Try to delete then reinstall SNKRS—they’ve had issues with stuff disappearing lately. Reinstalling fixes it.

Hope these come in half sizes after size 11. The last retro went from 11 to 12–had to settle on the 11 and they were maaaaad snug.

Just canr in here bc i just saw them on snkrs. I’ve always wanted these and missed the last QS. Photos on snkrs look really nice other but the banana shape is dissapointing.

I think that’s just poor Nike pics from the app. Pics on IG look much better.

Hope these come in half sizes after size 11. The last retro went from 11 to 12–had to settle on the 11 and they were maaaaad snug.

I Hope so too. I’m 11.5 or bust.

Damn. Mad I missed those for $110.

Was gonna try to cop from SNS but they show them as delayed now. Guess I'll just cop from a U.S. spot--these seem to be plentiful and should be relatively easy to get if you don't BS too much.

Back
Top Bottom