Nike Air Safari ID 5/22/2012

https://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new/products/nike-air-safari-black-white-black
Nike_Air_Safari_black_371740-009_sneaker_politics_9.jpg

Quality of materials on these is extremely nice. I saw people complaining about the pre-creases in the toe box, but that's often an indicator of real, soft leather. Leather quality is very reminiscent of retros in the late 90s/early 00s. A lot of the Dunks and 89s from that era had the same pre-creasing issues found on these Safaris because the leather they used was so soft.

Dang and here I thought I got an absolute steal getting em for 90 shipped from Tres-Bien a few months ago!! Always leaves a slight bitter taste when you know you could have gotten a pair for even more of a disco

Looks to be sold out on CNCPTS now

Quality of materials on these is extremely nice. I saw people complaining about the pre-creases in the toe box, but that's often an indicator of real, soft leather. Leather quality is very reminiscent of retros in the late 90s/early 00s. A lot of the Dunks and 89s from that era had the same pre-creasing issues found on these Safaris because the leather they used was so soft.

You’re right about the quality but the complaints were about extreme cases of creasing. Not normal by any means. I wore my pir one time and they looked creased and cracked like if they were 9 months old beaters

those are a must. since the first retro I told myself I would only buy the OG color way, but I'll be breaking that for sure with those.

disappointing but should have expected it since they did the same for the air max zero.

Tried ordering a 12.5 but kept getting the error code. Have no idea what’s that about. Same thing happened when I tried to order the Air Span 2s a while ago smh.

I didn't hesitate I cop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180625-194431_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180625-194431_Gmail.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom