NIKE AIR SHAKE NDESTRUKT WILL RETRO IN 2017

Most definitely. Apparently, Lapstone & Hammer are affiliated with City Blue Shop. Though, I've never shopped Lapstone, I've had fantastic service with copping the Motorsport 4s on the low at City Blue. When I placed my order for the black Ndestrukt, my Pay Pal listed City Blue as the Payee. I trust them. They're solid.

Last edited:
Most definitely. Apparently, Lapstone & Hammer are affiliated with City Blue Shop. Though, I've never shopped Lapstone, I've had fantastic service with copping the Motorsport 4s on the low at City Blue. When I placed my order for the black Ndestrukt, my Pay Pal listed City Blue as the Payee. I trust them. They're solid.

They are owned by the same family, consider Lapstone the upscale version of city blue

Nice...repped... $108 shipped..Paid 149 for my pair so I'll def be returning..hey thats 41 bucks!

Thanks also i got a coworker size 13 white red that I promised him I texted him but no reply I'll ask him to see if he got my text

looks like the blk pair sold out twice from lapstoneandhammer. the white pair just ran outof sizes. anybody get delivery confirmation

looks like the blk pair sold out twice from lapstoneandhammer. the white pair just ran outof sizes. anybody get delivery confirmation

For 108 yes it'll sell out I'm more surprised ndc has only three sizes left of both colors after restock

Last edited:
Cant believe I missed their restock 
mean.gif
 not trying to pay retail for the black pear.

Half size down for me. I have narrow feet. Comfort wise they're not pretty good and they look good on feet.

I got my white pair in last week. They look way better in person and on feet. I'm still contemplating getting the playoff colorway.

Does the medial lacing setup feel weird on foot? Haven't had a chance to try a pair of these on.

I like the lateral view but the straight down just seems so radical.

Ive worn the black pair twice. The laces side is stiff as ****, but they comfortable tho. Pics comin soon. I got sum dope fall/winter clothing pieces folks gon wanna bite off

I usually go a half size down, mostly because i like a snug fit and alot of jordans i like run big.

Ill take the chicago color and get the blacks later

11 or 11.5 is the question? Help on sizing anybody?

Thanks of its already been answered. Cant look too much cause of work lol

I tried these on today. I've always worn an 11.5 but the last few years shoes have shrunk so sometimes I get a 12. The 11.5 fit nice, made me want to buy. I should have just bought them off Swoosh, oh well.

Last edited:
I usually go a half size down, mostly because i like a snug fit and alot of jordans i like run big.

Ill take the chicago color and get the blacks later

11 or 11.5 is the question? Help on sizing anybody?

Thanks of its already been answered. Cant look too much cause of work lol

I tried these on today. I've always worn an 11.5 but the last few years shoes have shrunk so sometimes I get a 12. The 11.5 fit nice, made me want to buy. I should have just bought them off Swoosh, oh well.
yeah i brokedown and copped because that price was great for 100. just waiting for the blacks. Actually i really want the navy blue/white/blackpair

these

So beautiful

yeah i brokedown and copped because that price was great for 100. just waiting for the blacks. Actually i really want the navy blue/white/blackpair

So beautiful

Anyone know release date for navy and any of you planning on getting red and all white?

Back
Top Bottom