Nike Air Skylon II

overseas only for now, I chatted up NDC and they couldn't confirm a US release

Appreciate it. Repped. Disappointed as I had set an alarm for these and all haha. Saw they told someone else keep and eye on SNKRS. Surprised they are doing SNKRS. Did they do that for the Span II?

Appreciate it. Repped. Disappointed as I had set an alarm for these and all haha. Saw they told someone else keep and eye on SNKRS. Surprised they are doing SNKRS. Did they do that for the Span II?

I gotta imagine there is going to be a US release, I think that is what they did with the Span but I think they are slowly trying to build hype on these for the FOG collab which beasts will go bananas over

Anyone that ordered from End. get any shipping info?

I ordered from Overkill and they shipped already, not sure about END

That was pretty quick, they fit Tts... Love them :pimp:

Attachments

• 20180605_125954.jpg
    20180605_125954.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 44
I gotta imagine there is going to be a US release, I think that is what they did with the Span but I think they are slowly trying to build hype on these for the FOG collab which beasts will go bananas over

I ordered from Overkill and they shipped already, not sure about END
Thanks! turns out they were shipped but I never received an email notification. Should have them by tomorrow.

Whenever nike brings back a shoe everyone is expecting them to be exactly like they were back in the the day.... They will never do it. Ever. Anyways got a StockX pair that im eyeing for above retail but im cool with that.

Need a size 10 in these bad. Anyone know if these will release in the US? Or can point me to a size 10 in the grape cw?

Verse001 is making it real hard for me to make a joke about "Sweatin to the oldies" or make a comment complaining about shape. Those look great

Even tho i know he's pushing his toes down to rectify the shape.
Thats by no means a diss. Let he who has even taken a picture of a nike retro and never applied this technique, cast the first stone.

Thanks but I ordered from SivasdeCalzo like an idiot last week. Ended up paying dumb shipping adding $28 bucks more than I needed to pay :smh:. SNS restocked a 10 a couple days later and I’ve been salty about it for a few days now :lol:. Now bstn restocks a fsr! Great. I have a patients problem I guess. Been burned like this a few times this year already. Good news is my pair is finally out for delivery today!

ive been seeing a lot of retailers getting more of these, but didnt i see them go on sale around the hollidays? thinking of holding out

Back
Top Bottom