Nike Air Skylon II

sadly i really liked them but with how wonky the 180 retro turned out im gonna wait on these in case they go on sale and i can get them for the low...if not...eh

What was wonky about the 180?

they ended up being tight in the mid foot and way too long in the toes. Sizing down didn't solve the problem because then it was too tight in the mid foot even though the toe space was slightly better. They were just made way too long and the obvious complains of how small the air bag was and the terrible paint job on the midsole but my complaint was more about how oddly they fit and not comfortable they were.

My pair from Nike came in today. They look good. But I feel I should've gone 1/2 size up though.
That is good to know, I have a somewhat wide foot and typically wear a 9.5 in runners, but a 9 in Jordans. Sounds like I should still go with 9.5 if I decide to cop. How did yours fit in the mid-foot area? That is where I have found most runners to cause discomfort for me at first, but then as they break in, it widens/loosens up.

I also have a wide foot. It was snug in midfoot (which is why I think .5 up would've been better). Hoping they break in and loosen. Looks like they will get dirty quick tho. I got the white black/blue lagoon pair.

These are clean af. LeBron was rockin em the other day...

D8FB0385-D554-4FCC-AE83-499D525EB29F.jpeg
BD9C6055-022B-472E-B6FD-83166A06C460.jpeg
3E0B5D73-0F4C-4060-9643-5694A9BB352C.jpeg

I ordered the blue lagoons Monday since I had that birthday coupon thingy. Should be in tomorrow or Friday.

Really tempted in ordering a pair...Just not sure if it's worth the $100.

I want the euro exclusive but only found them on footshop for 147 shipped and I’m not paying that. I’ll cop the other colorways on discount but only then

How's the comfort on these? Any new tech with this these retros?

I'm tempted to get them right now lol

I would jump on that sale but already ordered from nike. maybe I'll wait till my pair arrives to make sure size I ordered is good and return

Back
Top Bottom